Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggcrapp Training

Re: DC training

Yes. You are destroying your chest and delts with heavy presses. Your triceps are involved greatly in this. Once it is time to hit tris they have already received quite a bit of stimulation. Factor in the greater training frequency and your tris are getting demolished basically twice a week. If your tris are a precieved weak point than you can use your head and select the chest and delt exercises that will stimulate your tris the most.

thanks
I read DC saying that too.

btw, not exactly Dc style but I have been doing alternate dumbell curls for 7-8 reps and then 2 reps after 10 second rest. I am doing 2 sets and the strength gains are coool. I am also applying max isometric 1-2 minute before entering set.
Triceps were same with pushdowns.
Today was the last workout like this.
Even with low protein intake and RAmadan, I gained good strength so I can imagine what DC training will do when you listen to Dante!!

Last edited:

this thread is good info, but I would go over to intensemuscle.com and read all the stickies in the doggpound...and read them over several times to be sure you have digested the info properly...before getting started. If you are going to do DC, intensemuscle should be the place you are getting all your DC info.

Tat, they have plenty of ladies over there too. Several that compete in figure and BB'ing. Island Girl (a poster over there) is an NPC judge. She and "Paradise Cup" are the main gals over there.

this thread is good info, but I would go over to intensemuscle.com and read all the stickies in the doggpound...and read them over several times to be sure you have digested the info properly...before getting started. If you are going to do DC, intensemuscle should be the place you are getting all your DC info.

Tat, they have plenty of ladies over there too. Several that compete in figure and BB'ing. Island Girl (a poster over there) is an NPC judge. She and "Paradise Cup" are the main gals over there.

I already have. :)

I read most of yesterday afternoon before I wrote up the program.

There is a link in this thread to intense muscle I believe, or a link to another sticky about DC that has a link to IntenseMuscle.

Dante seems like a really decent chap, I also like his curing shoulder injury exercise.

Reactions: ceo

Just started yesterday. Here was my workout and i'm dropping ego posting these numbers LOL. I've never done 20 rep squats, much less 20 reps squats, hacks, and presses. I did the stretches too, although i can't hold them for 60 seconds yet so i'm aiming for 30 seconds, rest, then another 30 seconds. I'm sore today!!

aaci7s.jpg

Here is tomorrows workout. I want to do something else instead of hammer presses for chest. They always put a weird strain on my shoulder when i go heavy. Could i:

1. Switch flat Smythe for hammer?
2. Switch weighted dips for decline?

Thanks.

1z5ivzo.jpg

Just started yesterday. Here was my workout and i'm dropping ego posting these numbers LOL. I've never done 20 rep squats, much less 20 reps squats, hacks, and presses. I did the stretches too, although i can't hold them for 60 seconds yet so i'm aiming for 30 seconds, rest, then another 30 seconds. I'm sore today!!

You're only doing one exercise per bodypart, per training session, right? You're not doing all three (Squats/Hacks/Leg Presses) in one day are you?:worried:

You're only doing one exercise per bodypart, per training session, right? You're not doing all three (Squats/Hacks/Leg Presses) in one day are you?:worried:

You change the exercise through three sessions, not do them all on the same day, more or less alternating upper and lower body (with biceps are forearms on lower body day).

Also don't forget the extreme stretching, it is a big part of it.

I know it seems odd to people to really only do one working set, but most people overtrain in my experience.

So today, Monday I mostly did hammerstrength machines as no training buddy

Bench

Military press

Tricep EZ bar skull crushers

Close grip pull downs

Rack dead lifts

Next time I do this workout I will be doing mostly free weights as I will have training buddy on Thurs/Friday

Incline Bench

Military press to front

Close grip bench

Front rack chins

T bar rows

THEN the NEXT time (the following Wed) I will do my third set of exercises I haven't worked out yet, but it will mostly be on the smith machine.........

lol

I would die!!!

I squated for the first time today for this new blast. It has been three weeks since I have last squated. I went a little crazy and i actually blew the blood vessels around my eyes and I have a big red spot in the white of my right eye. My ears actually poped during my set. This has never happened to me before lol. I tried an easy Widow (there is no such thing) and I left the bar on the pins on my 18th rep. Very fun stuff lol.

holy shit, no wonder i can't walk today. Fuck. After those 3 exercises i laid down next to the sled and contemplated dropping DC.

I was wondering how in the fuck i was going to do deadlifts in 2 days.

That's what I get for fucking copying and pasting and not reading the whole fucking sticky.

Sorry for all the fucks, i feel like a huge moron. Damn, i need to go back and do some reading.

Top Bottom