Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggcrapp Training

Re: DC training

cwick0 said:
You are one THICK SOB! Im 5'10.5" so you may have me beat on thickness and have more trouble than me getting clothes to fit.

Heh, I dunno about that :) But I'm honored *small bow* If only I was this weight and ripped! Or even CLOSE! LOL.

Ill take a look at some of the links.

Lastly, i dont want to be 300lbs like some of these guys, that is entirely too big.

I understand what you mean. I think Dante said he wanted to scale back to around 280 or so. Carrying 300 sounds *rough*!

cwick0 said:
lol. Check out WalkingBeast's training log and you will see my chest routines for the past couple of months. About a month and a half or so ago i got 405 for 5x5, this week i did sets of 10 (275, 315, 365) till i hit 405 for the 6. I want 405 for a solid set of 10.

You'd have 405 for 8 fresh I bet. Natty, only 25, and you'll match Arnold's best bench! *eyes get wide* Pretty damn awesome.

One more link about DC stuff:

http://www.teamvasquezbodybuilding.com/Az_top_bodybuilders.html

There are some videos there of Dave Henry and Scott Stevenson doing a little DC training. No disrespect to those gents, but it's kinda hard to tell what's going on, though :(

some nice stats goldie!! C- i know you tried 5x5 but i think this routine really shows its merits the more you stick with it you dont want to rush to get to your heaviest weight you want to give it time to build a base..im seeing good results with it now as im getting to my near max weights..the reason i posted this even though theres a sticky on this there are always threads how do i build big arms etc this offers a complete method/training/diet/ drugs (i dont agree with his cycling method) but it an option if you want to take that road..its like some said this is so much better than some flex article on building huge delts in 8 weeks

Last edited:

guldukat said:
You'd have 405 for 8 fresh I bet. Natty, only 25, and you'll match Arnold's best bench! *eyes get wide* Pretty damn awesome.

One more link about DC stuff:

http://www.teamvasquezbodybuilding.com/Az_top_bodybuilders.html

There are some videos there of Dave Henry and Scott Stevenson doing a little DC training. No disrespect to those gents, but it's kinda hard to tell what's going on, though :(

All natty and only 25 (getting old quick, lol), no supplements in approximately a year either. I dont eat a ton either and still keep growing. I put on around 5-6lbs this summer. My big numbers are on bench, tris (close-grip), and military.

Those are some big mfs. Is Scott shrugging in the one video?

wnt2beast,
I constantly change my chest routine, so 5x5 will get worked back in again. I went back to 3x10 with the same weight to see what i could handle, just missed 365 (10,10,8).

Last edited:

those are rack deads C..dont take this the wrong way these guys got great physiques but when you pull from the knees up it really isnt that impressive..racks should be used to work a sticking point and to get the feel of supra max weights in your hands..looks like hes got 585 on there.im not tooting my own horn lol but i use over 6 when pulling like that in a rack for reps

cwick0 said:
NO PROBLEM.

They dont look like very much fun, :).
i started doing them for a few weeks but i noticed it threw me off when i would pull from the floor. my weakness is off the floor if i get it too my knees i lock it out 100 % oercent of the time..for those that struggle with lockout then this is a very good way to fix that.. they do remove some of the leg work of reg deads..its just another tool on ones arsenal

wnt2bBeast said:
i started doing them for a few weeks but i noticed it threw me off when i would pull from the floor. my weakness is off the floor if i get it too my knees i lock it out 100 % oercent of the time..for those that struggle with lockout then this is a very good way to fix that.. they do remove some of the leg work of reg deads..its just another tool on ones arsenal

you got problems off the floor? try some platform deads. put your weight on the bar for deads, and then get one of those aerobic step things. center it under the bar. you should have enough room to get your feet between the bar and the platform. try pulling from here. it forces you to get a little bit lower, and it also makes you pull more of a distance. this helped me a lot. you are also starting lower than you would normally.

Illuminati said:
you got problems off the floor? try some platform deads. put your weight on the bar for deads, and then get one of those aerobic step things. center it under the bar. you should have enough room to get your feet between the bar and the platform. try pulling from here. it forces you to get a little bit lower, and it also makes you pull more of a distance. this helped me a lot. you are also starting lower than you would normally.
thanks illum i started them last week.. i used a 45 lb plate..each couple of weeks im going to up the distance until i get to where my feet just make it under the bar..then im going to try a max pull..keep pullin!!!!

Top Bottom