Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggcrapp Training

One more thing.... This one is common sense, but I made this mistake in my first blast. Start at the top of you rep range and work down over the course of your blast. If you are doing 11-15 shoot for 17 your first go around. This is hard to gauge at first, but after a few blasts you will know where you stand with certain exercises.

This looks good. A few things though.....

Your exercise order is off. There is no way in heel I could do anything after going all out of Quads and BackT. This is the correct order of operation lol.....

A) Chest, Shoulders, Tris, BackW, BackT
B) Bis, Forearms, Calves, Hams, Quads

I would follow this order. Also DB lifts should be done in the 20-30 rep range. If you use 10-20 RP you will have a hard time hoisting the DBs into position for 2 reps on your last RP. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. Your ego will take a hit training DBs this way, but in a few months when you are getting 28 reps RP with the weight you could barely get 16 RP starting out in that lower rep range you will be happy. Another thing... This is something I personally prefer... I like to do shoulders in the 15-20 RP. The 11-15 RP kills me especially after chest and with my triceps exercises (weighted dips, CGBP, RGBP) shoulders get hit hard as well. It's something to think about.

This is great stuff. Thanks. That exercise order makes complete sense. I'm still thinking in terms of volume (do big compounds first).

I'm going through posts now on intensemuscle and it's hard to find stuff this specific. Thanks!

One more thing.... This one is common sense, but I made this mistake in my first blast. Start at the top of you rep range and work down over the course of your blast. If you are doing 11-15 shoot for 17 your first go around. This is hard to gauge at first, but after a few blasts you will know where you stand with certain exercises.

got it! Makes perfect sense.

This is great stuff. Thanks. That exercise order makes complete sense. I'm still thinking in terms of volume (do big compounds first).

I'm going through posts now on intensemuscle and it's hard to find stuff this specific. Thanks!

It took me a little while to get my head around this too. I trained with a group of powerlifters. It was always Squat then assistance lifts, bench then assistance lifts, Dead then assistance lifts. If you are used to training like this you have to kind of "de-program" yourself. You will get it, and it will all make sense:supercool

Clusterfucking lol

My blast is going good. Progressing every workout. I added a back thickness widow maker to two of my (A) days. I have only done this twice now, but so far so good. I am doing a JS/Pendlay row after my back thickness exercises. Right now I am only using 135(with a belt and straps) and the goal is 50 reps before I add 5 or 10 pounds. Today I hit 40 reps. I let the bar unload on the ground for a second between every rep. I have never done anything that has pumped my whole back quite like this. I do these, catch my breath, then go hang from the bar. Stretch mark city lol. I do not recommend this to anyone. Dante would probably shit a brick if he seen this, and ceo would call me an idiot lol. This exercise would be better suited for the three way split, but so far so good. I do not think these will impact my training in a negative way. They are fun too.

I just saw this, right now most of my rest pauses have been near the lower end of the range, I may check my weights again and see if I can progress with more weight a bit faster.

I just found out why you really, really need at least one day between lifting days.

I tried doing lower body after upper, but my back really wasn't up to the seriously heavy squatting, so I had to stick to the same weight as last time.

I am really happy with my form though, full on below parallel, bum to floor type squatting.

As my quads are one part I want to bring up, I am annoyed that it wasn't as full on as possible.

Extreme stretching hurts, but I think it will make all the difference with my quads.

I know Dante has said that you can change exercises for your widow maker on legs, but as I have front squats and back squats for my heavy set, do you think doing another widow maker with squats is ok with both?

I did swap it up to hack squats tonight after back squats.

I don't get why, but I found on the third attempt (i.e., quad training day) at the extreme quad stretch, I could get my head on the ground.

Suprised flexibiltiy improved that quickly

I just saw this, right now most of my rest pauses have been near the lower end of the range, I may check my weights again and see if I can progress with more weight a bit faster.

I just found out why you really, really need at least one day between lifting days.

I tried doing lower body after upper, but my back really wasn't up to the seriously heavy squatting, so I had to stick to the same weight as last time.

I am really happy with my form though, full on below parallel, bum to floor type squatting.

As my quads are one part I want to bring up, I am annoyed that it wasn't as full on as possible.

Extreme stretching hurts, but I think it will make all the difference with my quads.

I know Dante has said that you can change exercises for your widow maker on legs, but as I have front squats and back squats for my heavy set, do you think doing another widow maker with squats is ok with both?

I did swap it up to hack squats tonight after back squats.

Top Bottom