Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca / d-bol rage

Thanks a lot for your help.
Everything you are saying is true and I appreciate it.

I've always trained more on-the-fly, listening carefully to what my body is trying to tell me.

I realize that I made a mistake this cycle. I worked out for 2 months naturally, before hitting the juice, cuz I was anxious to buff up for the summer. I could have used another 2 months naturally... BUT without DECA to kill my elbow pain, I can NOT lift heavy and sometimes not at all... so I started the cycle.

Basically its giving me a great kick off as opposed to taking me beyond a plateau.

I think your split is a good layout... but I need a couple more weeks pushing the current routine.
I'm a big believer in variety, I think its better to change your workout splits often than to stick with the same one for years.

I know you're right about shorter work outs, and when you're not ON you CAN'T go more than an hour. I'm no expert but I do know that juice means you can do more sets, this is one of the ways it allows you to push past plateaus.

My training is more "old school" from the "over training" days of Arnold S., It may be wrong, but it produced some great results!

Thanks for the support!

Looks like the Almighty is gettin' a little taster of he's own medicine. Good one cappnoway!!!

Looks like Almighty can dish it out but cant not take the dishing back. Ouch!

Muscular Warrior

Thanks guys.

The Almighty is very knowledgable, we just need to get him to share some of that knowledge:

"constructive" critism is the key

:mexican:

MuscularWarrier said:
Looks like the Almighty is gettin' a little taster of he's own medicine. Good one cappnoway!!!

Looks like Almighty can dish it out but cant not take the dishing back. Ouch!

Muscular Warrior

Dude seriously, learn the fuckin english language before you try and insult me...either that or keep sending me bar karma calling me a "nigger."

capnnoway, look bro I didnt mean to be short with you. When I saw your routine I obviously figured you for some 15 year old who is only interested in the "show muscles."

Anyway, Im sure you know that working legs is imperative for overall growth.

Also, Arnold was pretty much a genetic freak, which allowed him to do what we would consider "overtraining" yet still make gains year after year. You have to find what routine works best for you, not what routine worked best for arnold. If that routine does indeed work for ya, then more power to you.

capnnoway, look bro I didnt mean to be short with you. When I saw your routine I obviously figured you for some 15 year old who is only interested in the "show muscles."

No problem bro. We can all be short sometimes with the cycles we are putting our bodies through.
I'm 33 and work very hard on my body.

Ya, I know legs are important, which is why this time I'm going to start working them. But I didn't want to just go balls to the wall on the first week with my legs.
I'm one of those guys (there are a lot of us) that don't really love doing leg work, but I'm going to have to learn.

If you've got big legs, you got my respect I know it takes pushing a lot of weight. I hope to be there some day with ya.

HERE IS MY REAL QUESTION, all i really wanted to know:
Does using juice make over training "less" of a concern???

maybe I should start that as a new thread?

MuscularWarrier said:
I dont do ROIDS but my friends Godfather died of a D-Bol overdose man. I'd stay well away from that shit dude.

Muscular Warrior

You are such a faggot. You continue to post under this misspelled name and how you don't do roids and how you know someone who died of a "D-bol overdose"

When will you just die?

"My legs are muscular from years of cardio"

hahahahahahahaaa, just read that one good stuff buddy keep running on that treadmilll.

Oh and throw in one more arms and chest day

Top Bottom