Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca / d-bol rage

capnnoway

25 mg d-bol ED
400 mg deca / week

routine:

every other workout : back and shoulders
every other workout: arms and chest

mon: back & shoulders
wed: arms and chest
fri: back & Shoulders
mon: arms & chest

and I do a easy/moderate leg workout MWF (I haven't worked them before so I'm bringing them in slowly)

most workouts last 2 hours, in a gym with no A/C

I figure the juice will help me with quick recovery, so I don't overtrain?

But man I feel like I want to explode, getting hot flashes all over my body and a lot of aggrevation built up... can't stop eating meat.

Any advice?

I think the rage is coming from your unworked legs. They want squats, straight leg deadlifts, and calf raises. They are pissed! My advice would be to cut out the bullshit of working the entire upper body twice a week, start doing each part once, and throwing in an INTENSE (not an afterthought, or 'slowly bringing them in) leg workout. Trust me, do some serious squats, straight leg deads, good morning etc, and you won't be able to do each body part more than once a week. You'll grow more too!

As for the cycle, it doesn't look outrageous, or bad. A lot of the 'rage' is in peoples heads. But if you are prone to be pissed of easily without gear, that might make it a tiny bit worse, or you might use it as an excuse for 'letting it out'. I wouldn't worry about the meat thing though, thats a good thing! Good luck with the cycle. :)

Is it just me or does his routine suck?

Jesus man, figure out how to train properly before you use steroids.

2 hours of arms/chest 3 days a week? What the fuck! :confused:

It is certainly not just you. His routine does in fact suck. I tried my best to say it in a nice way, but now that someone has been honest... :D

LOL, seriously, I have a strong feeling his routine is a bunch of cables, machines, and smith machines. Even if it's not, damn, 2 hours of upper body, each part twice a week! YIKES! My favorite part "slowly bringing the legs in" translation: "I do curls in the squat rack, does that count?"

Ok, now that I got being a dick out of the way, I would like to see what exercises you do, and what is taking two hours. Bro, we need to help you come up with a new routine. Trust me, you'll grow more for it.

capnnoway said:
25 mg d-bol ED
400 mg deca / week

routine:

every other workout : back and shoulders
every other workout: arms and chest

mon: back & shoulders
wed: arms and chest
fri: back & Shoulders
mon: arms & chest

and I do a easy/moderate leg workout MWF (I haven't worked them before so I'm bringing them in slowly)

most workouts last 2 hours, in a gym with no A/C

I figure the juice will help me with quick recovery, so I don't overtrain?

But man I feel like I want to explode, getting hot flashes all over my body and a lot of aggrevation built up... can't stop eating meat.

Any advice?
bwahahahaha! that is the worst routine in history!

Top Bottom