Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL alone?

D-bol alone is not a very good cycle my friend did it for 8wks and gained about 20lbs then lost most of it soon after

sust

Depending on the source, this is what I've seen:
8.90 per ml
5ml for 49.00
1ml for 16.00 from a overpriced nut

and i take novadex when i suspect bitch tits everyday, or as soon as i start the cycle

another thing he told me was he said for the SUS amps,he said TEST on it instead of sus wtf?????? Maybe its not SUS250 but TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION ???

also
say first shot i will take it with source on saturday........but i dont train on weekeneds,i train weekdays,does that mean for my 2nd week i have to take it on a saturday also
cause after the 1st week i plan on takin it every monday in the AM before i head to the gym????

Last edited:
D00fy said:
so i would need 8syringes right?

also wha about 6week ??

another question 1shot per week rite?? i cant afford 2shots a week
he selling it for 15$ per amp,30$clomid for 30pills
syringes he will give for free

but i dont think i have time for 8week cycle ,since i leave May 1? 6week cycle descent for somewhat results dont wanna blow up big or somewha

novadex really needed for sus or can clomid be okay?

damn dude. If you can get another source, do it. Or try to bargain him down, because $15 is pricey.

To answer your questions, if you're going to take 500mg/week, you will need about 2cc's/week (assuming it's 250mg/cc). So yes, 2 shots per week...for 6 weeks...that's atleast 12 amps you need (at $15 a pop, that's a hefty $180).

Also, you should have atleast 30 or so syringes on you, because you should change needles after you draw up the juice. So figure on goign through 4 syringes/week, for 6 weeks; that's 24 syringes....and have some extra in case you fuck some up.

um, you really need to find out exactly what test ester/s your getting. Ask him and let us know so we can tell you exactly when you need to take your shots.

If you notice gyno, start on 20-40mg everyday till the end of your cycle.

Damn, I don't think I've helped out a single person in one thread as much as I have with you. It took me months to research all this info i'm telling you. so consider yourself lucky...j/k :D

and do more research on your own damnit! This is not a game. This is real life shit with real life consequences that you should be prepared to deal with, k?

Last edited:
man i appreciate it,im gonna do 1cc a week 250mg,so basically thats 1syring than?

also he said he is not selling only for 6shots,each bottle has 2shots ,and he sells 10shots only thats about 5-6bottles 150$ but my freind will buy the remainder of them from me and give me clomid

Last edited:
man i appreciate it,im gonna do 1cc a week 250mg,so basically thats 1syring than?

250mg/week is a good conservative choice for a beginner.

also he said he is not selling only for 6shots,each bottle has 2shots ,and he sells 10shots only thats about 5-6bottles 150$ but my freind will buy the remainder of them from me and give me clomid

what?. $150 for 10cc's?......:confused:

D00fy said:

what do you mean each bottle has two shots. The only bottled sust is ttokkyo which is 5ml, and loeffler which is 10ml.
Sustanon should either come in an amp or a rediject syringe. They shouldn't be more than 1ml. If they have more than 1ml, then it's probably testex or some other test that comes in 2ml amps.
Sounds a little fishy to me?

Corleone said:

what do you mean each bottle has two shots. The only bottled sust is ttokkyo which is 5ml, and loeffler which is 10ml.
Sustanon should either come in an amp or a rediject syringe. They shouldn't be more than 1ml. If they have more than 1ml, then it's probably testex or some other test that comes in 2ml amps.
Sounds a little fishy to me?

yes...take a peak at the bottles BEFORE YOU BUY THEM, and let us know what it says on them, who it's produced by...give us some details here. Last thing you want to be is out $150 and nothing to show for it. That guy is surely jacking you for everything he can get.

me and him are getting it togather of a source of this sources
SOURCES UNITED:( i hope to find out tonite of who makes it and what it says on them

i hope its one of this

Durandron (o.c.) 250 mg/ml; Organon ES

Sostenon 250 250 mg/ml; Organon Mexico, ES

Sustanon 250 mg/ml; Ravasini I

Sostenon 250 250 mg/ml; Organon GB, NL, FI, India, Russia, TK,
CZ, BG
Sustanon'250' 250 mg/ml; Organon Thailand

Sustenon 250 250 mg/ml; Organon PT

Veterinary: Deposterone Gouglund Syntex Mexico

Testono'n 250 mg/ml; Ttokkyo Labs

Durateston250 250 mg/ml; Organon BZ

Last edited: