Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL alone?

I've kept a large % of my gains from dbol only cycles on multiple occassions (no clomid either - this was a long time ago). I have no idea why people have so many problems with it. Water is gone in a few days and then you'll probably lose a bit more but that's generally it.

D00fy said:
crap i dont know what to do:/

:( dbol or not to dbol:/

If you Dbol, add test. But for your goals, I would do one of the cycles I recommended in your other posts. Dbol+Test will bloat you out. You could take arimidex for that, but now it's getting out of your price range.

If this is your first cycle stay away from the 17aa's.
Do your body a favor and hit up some sust or cyp or some kind of test. Your body will thank you, and your gains will be better.

I agree with Corleone. If $100-$150 is all you can shell out, then just stick with a nice simple test cycle. You can get 2 10cc bottles of tornel for $110 (enough for 8 weeks at 500mg/week). And spend the last $40 on clomids and your set.

bro definately run that sust. i'm about to run 40 mg's d-bol every day and 1000/mg of omnadren a week... followed by clomid thereapy....might as well try and get the most out of your cycle... good luck!!:p :p :p

Top Bottom