Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with a mass and strength cycle

bgbay

38 year old. 205. 6’1. Lean right now. Usually run test Tren and mast. Tren makes me super anxious and irritable though to the point it’s not worth it. Ran test e and mast e recently. Decent results but didn’t see much difference in strength and mild in size. My diet is 80-90% clean.

I am looking to do a bulk over the winter while maintaining stamina as I play sports. I read EQ is good to help retain stamina, just wondering what to go with it for some good mass and strength gains. Was leaning towards Deca

Not looking to take SARMs, not into the ED drink.

Any help you guys can offer would be appreciated.

i really wouldnt stack deca and eq, i would pick one or the other.. test, eq and tbol would be a good stack to go with...

38 year old. 205. 6’1. Lean right now. Usually run test Tren and mast. Tren makes me super anxious and irritable though to the point it’s not worth it. Ran test e and mast e recently. Decent results but didn’t see much difference in strength and mild in size. My diet is 80-90% clean.

I am looking to do a bulk over the winter while maintaining stamina as I play sports. I read EQ is good to help retain stamina, just wondering what to go with it for some good mass and strength gains. Was leaning towards Deca

Not looking to take SARMs, not into the ED drink.

Any help you guys can offer would be appreciated.
@bgbay if you want to bulk eq is good and some deca is good too with testosterone

try this cycle for size
500mgs testosterone
200mgs deca
200mgs eq
7caps n2guard
10mgs aromasin

but you know this cycle above is guess right? we just guessing as we know nothing about you bro
we need you to start a NEW thread and share your LOG journal diet training with community so we can set up your cycle properly and guide you

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My PreBulking Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Deca is one of my all-time favorites for mass building an appetite
just make sure you're using n2guard with it and logging it for us

this one looks juicy
LOG IT!
want to see all your information so we can help you along

make sure that you are using EQ, deca and testosterone together
they stack well
i love deca, its old school but works
log it for us

Top Bottom