Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Cycle Questions

Bigredbaron

I will be starting my cutting cycle on 2/23/02 and had some questions.

I have planned to do the following:
100mg EQ ED, 75mg Fina ED & 50mg Winnie ED
.5mg Armidex ED, T3 cycle for 8 weeks taper up to 100 and back down to 12.5mcg.

Questions???

1. I'm waiting for my clen to arrive and it has been almost 3 months after a lost order, then seized and then reshipped on 2/23. If I don't get it would you recommend using a thermogenic and/or ECA stack with the T3 cycle??? If have 240 capsules of Hydroxycut and need to get rid of them.

2. Would you add and Test Prop. (loefler) and/or Anavar (BTG 2.5mg) and possible decrease or eliminate the EQ dosage???

3. I was also thinking about upping the Winnie to 100mg ED???

Any suggestions. I'm 6'3", 250lbs and 17%BF. Coming off a 10 week cycle of 1000mg Sust per week (2 shots per week), 600mg Deca per week (2 shots per week) and 1mg Armidex ED.
Week 1-6 100mg IP D-bol ED (Shit sucked major donkey balls)
Week 4-8 - 100mg EOD Test Susp.

Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Last edited:
Dont inject the EQ ed......there is no need. If you cant get clen i would use an ECA with the t3. I wouldnt get the BTG var cause its expensive as fuck and the eq will work fina. I would just stick the winny at 50mgED or build it up for the last two weeks.

The Eq is injected ED to keep my blood levels steady also becuz' I'm already injecting Fina ED.

I already have over 800 tabs of the BTG Oxidrin. Cost is no worry.

Are you saying the last two weeks of the cycle kick the Winnie up to 100mg ED or increase second to last week to 75mg ED and the last week to 100mg ED???

Thanks for the input.

Blood levels constant? Bro its half life is around 15-17 days...........I would end with the winny 100mgED, get some glucoamine cause those joints are gonna be scratching for lubrication.

LOL, i spelled it wrong, sorry. Glucosamine Sulfate. You can take a gram a day.

Yes this cutting cycle will be for eight weeks and coming off a ten week bulk/strength cycle as stated above. Why do you think I should go to ten weeks???

I would run the EQ for ten weeks and run the var for the last six weeks.

So you think I should run the cycle 10 weeks and the last 6 weeks include 30-40mg ED of the Oxidrin??? Or should I save it for another cycle later in the year??

The EQ you think I should inject only once or twice a week????
Should I then mix my Winnie and Fina since I will be injecting them ED?????

Top Bottom