Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren A, Test E, Deca.

sebasq

V.I.P.
EF Logger
testosterone E 350mg/week for 14 weeks (1.2ml).
-
deca-dura 300mg/week for 8 weeks (1ml).
-
Tren A 70m/e3d for 8 weeks (0.7 mL) (150mg/week total).
-
arimadex e3d.
-
TAMOXIFEN 20mg daily.
-

pct :

HCG : 2500iu weekly for two-weeks
-
4 weeks 25-50mg per day mesterolone(prov)
-
clomid 100mg per day - 50/morning - 50/night for 20 days
-

stats :

19 years old
180lb
5'6
squad : 315 / 6 reps
bench 205 / 3 reps (i dont bench that often)
deadlift ( 405 / 1 rep max ) (fav)

before you start telling me about starting anabolics to young, yes i know and am not planning to stop even knowing the risks!

any suggestion on the cycle composition?
what can i add or change?

testosterone E 350mg/week for 14 weeks (1.2ml).
-
deca-dura 300mg/week for 8 weeks (1ml).
-
Tren A 70m/e3d for 8 weeks (0.7 mL) (150mg/week total).
-
arimadex e3d.
-
TAMOXIFEN 20mg daily.
-

pct :

HCG : 2500iu weekly for two-weeks
-
4 weeks 25-50mg per day mesterolone(prov)
-
clomid 100mg per day - 50/morning - 50/night for 20 days
-

stats :

19 years old
180lb
5'6
squad : 315 / 6 reps
bench 205 / 3 reps (i dont bench that often)
deadlift ( 405 / 1 rep max ) (fav)

before you start telling me about starting anabolics to young, yes i know and am not planning to stop even knowing the risks!

any suggestion on the cycle composition?
what can i add or change?
@sebasq well welcome to the EF family, I did use steroids young so I cant judge you

but alright if you want to cycle lets talk about it

the cycle needs work so does your pct
both need dosages and modifications with Ai and SERM structures and we will help you
But before we start cycle talk, please help us, and in a NEW thread please share your LOG journal diary that has your DIET training cardio sleep supplements history and pics so we can proper understand your situation and how to guide you on cycle not just blindly give you advice

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

I mean let's be honest with ourselves you could have easily posted you or 39 and nobody would have said anything to you so at least you're being honest

having said that are you aware of the risks and dangers of using steroids at your age?

And there are many other problems with it including economic problems why aren't you investing that money into your education?

besides that it is crazy to use tren at your age. and with deca too?

and your pct is horrible. I've been doing this a long time and seeing a lot of blood work and I can guarantee that you will be on trt before you hit 25 years old

log your journal for sure
when I did my log I was able to earn my Pro card finally

come on man you can only bench 205 pounds that's nothing that's 25 pounds more than you weigh
many guys on here are bench and twice their body weight

you have not come close to your genetic potential I'm sure you will admit that
also there is no need to run steroids right now
do a log Journal of your training and diet

you won't get anything out of steroids until you put in the hours in the gym first
at 180 pounds you should be benching closer to 300 pounds if you really put in the hours

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom