Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off gear. First time in 4 years

So finally I decided to give it a break after 4 years of juicing.

I'm going off my for a good 6months to shock my system loose some size n then get back on it.

Using trip n clomids for pct
And ghrp2 n cjc peptides for recovery.

It's definitely worth consulting a knowledgeable, experienced doctor on this one.

At a minimum you will need to regularly have blood tests in order to monitor your recovery.

My go to PCT is Aromasin/Nolvadex/HCG - at a minimum you need something like this.

The longest I've ever stayed on is 12 weeks, but the good news is that my natural testosterone production has not suffered at all because I work with a good doc, do proper PCT, etc...

It's definitely worth consulting a knowledgeable, experienced doctor on this one.

At a minimum you will need to regularly have blood tests in order to monitor your recovery.

My go to PCT is Aromasin/Nolvadex/HCG - at a minimum you need something like this.

The longest I've ever stayed on is 12 weeks, but the good news is that my natural testosterone production has not suffered at all because I work with a good doc, do proper PCT, etc...

Ive sorted my pct out.

1 Trip peptide 100mcg to kick start my natural production.
2 clomids 50mg week1, then 25mg every week
3 aromasin .5 Ed

Activate xtreme test booster
D asparic acid

Ghrp2 with cjc

Ive sorted my pct out.

1 Trip peptide 100mcg to kick start my natural production.
2 clomids 50mg week1, then 25mg every week
3 aromasin .5 Ed

Activate xtreme test booster
D asparic acid

Ghrp2 with cjc
no unleahed? If I were You id throw everything I could think of in there

I think the pct Im using will be really effective.

I've got everything in there I need to recover.

In the end Blood work will say it all

i agree with you mate,best of luck and im hoping you have a smooth recovery just remeber to keep training, keep motivated and youll kill that shit

i think what you have laid out is great and gives you a really good shot at recovering.

I would add unleashed because it will just make you feel better plain and simple but very effective and worth the 18 bucks.

All right it's all sorted and ready to go.

Insulin 10iu post workout

Trip 100mcg to kick start

Clomids 50mg Ed week1 then 25mg Ed

Activate xtreme, triazole and DAA.

Top Bottom