Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chefwide here, Hi Everyone! I need a small favor so hop in here for a sec....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chef Hows It Goin

Wootoom said:
Hey Chef Hows It Goin

Well, NewDad, my grandfather used to say, 'There are good problems in life, and there are bad problems in life.'

I am in the middle of the best problems I could have dreamed up... er.. .come to think of it.. I DID!

LMAO

Head up, eye on the prize, making headway. What more can you really want out of life?

ChefWide said:
Well, NewDad, my grandfather used to say, 'There are good problems in life, and there are bad problems in life.'

I am in the middle of the best problems I could have dreamed up... er.. .come to think of it.. I DID!

LMAO

Head up, eye on the prize, making headway. What more can you really want out of life?

an unlimited supply of Hilroy paper to burn in trash cans located in urban projects, what else?!

thanks all, this working out great, i really appreciate it....

any of you dieters/foodies/lunatics out there that have found any advice that has frothed forth from my maw/keyboard of any use, even as birdcage liner, step on up, its time to share your love. Dont be bashful, you are giving tangible, realworld help to someone. Its a good thing. This might even turn into a karma free for all as far as life is concerned....

I will and do owe ya one.

VERY COOL!

You all, once again, come through for your own like a friggin FAMILY.

Thank you....

... now, to those of you very zealous types that HAVE NOT replied to my PM... HEY! YOU! c'mon now and toss out those few words, it makes a tangible difference in my life, and i thank you for it, but ya gotta get it to me, cool?

peace, and remember:

its never too early for ice cream.

:Chef:

ChefWide said:
VERY COOL!

You all, once again, come through for your own like a friggin FAMILY.

Thank you....

... now, to those of you very zealous types that HAVE NOT replied to my PM... HEY! YOU! c'mon now and toss out those few words, it makes a tangible difference in my life, and i thank you for it, but ya gotta get it to me, cool?

peace, and remember:

its never too early for ice cream.

I PM'd you but have nothing to respond back to.

StickFigure said:
I PM'd you but have nothing to respond back to.

oops.. incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom