Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Busted & sentenced

FYI when shipping anything.

1. Get one of those mailboxes that arnt on your property. Go to a mom and pop place they are pretty cheap and worth it. If shit hits the fan all they can do is seize it. You dont have to worry about a search because they dont have shit on and cant search your house when the stuff in question is found a some other residents.

thats what i did. got a box at a local mom and pop shop. had a growth order to pick up. picked it up, and as soon as i got to my car they arrested me.. it was during the day , while the place was open. they were waiting in the back room......
not good.

thats what i did. got a box at a local mom and pop shop. had a growth order to pick up. picked it up, and as soon as i got to my car they arrested me.. it was during the day , while the place was open. they were waiting in the back room......
not good.

Dude, WOW, What was the charge? How long was the order in before you went and picked it up? What state? And anything else you can add would be helpful

I wonder if its illegal to order a smaller amount if you have a prescription for it. I'm just thinking out loud, but there are plenty of men past 30 that are legally entitled to have possession. I guess a 3 month supply of therapeutic test 250 would only be about 7.5grams of powder....versus 100g I can see why the feds would get fired up.

I'm surprised they would know to bust in with just one personal order...it seems a bit lucky.

Just chiming back in. I still lurk around here and there. Still on federal probation. Have a little over a year to go. This whole thing happened in 2007, I'll be off of probation in January 2012.

Probation isn't that bad, mostly a hassle. Filling out the same monthly report with the same information and having to ask for permission anytime I need to travel someplace. It gets old. Another shitty thing is, I have a federal felony on my record now. Those can't be expunged or reduced like state felonies. The only way to get rid of this thing is to get a presidential pardon. Like that will happen.

Thankfully, I'm self employed and have been for about 10 years now.

Just bumping this back to the top for anyone that is considering home brewing and all it entails. Learn from my mistake. Be safe. Feel free to ask me any questions if you're curious about anything, PM is fine if you don't want to ask publicly.

probation is a great deal....man, if you are ordering quantities that pass your own consumption, which I guess a 3 mo supply would be a few grams for a significant prescription, you're getting off easy. I read somewhere that the punishment for the chinese selling these things to the US is death, so probation is something they wish would be their end of the bargain. Its easy enough to get a real script, so why not cover your ass and do it the right way?

probation is a great deal....man, if you are ordering quantities that pass your own consumption, which I guess a 3 mo supply would be a few grams for a significant prescription, you're getting off easy. I read somewhere that the punishment for the chinese selling these things to the US is death, so probation is something they wish would be their end of the bargain. Its easy enough to get a real script, so why not cover your ass and do it the right way?

Yea, but even if you're importing a small amount (3 month supply) you're still importing and could get in trouble for it whether or not you have a prescription. We're "supposed" to go through the proper channels to get medications that are controlled.

If you ordered 3 months worth of anything from China, would you get in a lot of trouble? Not likely. They probably wouldn't even bother. But, legally, you could still get in trouble.

7.5 grams of powder = 7,500mg = 300 units according to federal guidelines. Base offense level of 8 which carries a mandatory minimum sentence of 0-6 months. You'd most likely get probation for it, unless you have priors which would then put you in a different column of categorization that could give you more time.

The thing about federal charges, is that there isn't a lot of room for bargaining once you're indicted. The federal system goes by guidelines according to offense level (which is determined by quantity and type of drug) and judges have to follow these guidelines.

I have a script now, and get my TRT medications from Walgreens :)

I agree with the whole powder = redistribution... which completely changes the game. what size amount would be considered for self use... or "not enough to sell"

I agree with the whole powder = redistribution... which completely changes the game. what size amount would be considered for self use... or "not enough to sell"

This is part of the problem. There is a misunderstanding about state versus federal processes when it comes to drug charges and prosecution.

Here are two hypothetical examples:

State:

You're pulled over and busted with some gear. In court, you can argue that it is for personal use, even if you were caught with a large quantity. Experienced lawyers can argue about stacking, cycle length, etc. and you might be able to get off with a possession charge for personal use. It all depends on a local / district judge.

Federal:

You've ordered some gear from overseas, customs gets involved, the feds want to pin this on you. You are indicted and the quantity of the drug is listed on the indictment. You can have the best lawyers in the world, but it won't matter. Regardless of whether or not the gear was for personal use, there are guidelines for sentencing based on quantity.

* Don't forget that anything crossing state lines could warrant federal involvement. So theoretically, you don't eliminate the feds by ordering domestic, unless they are local.

----

That is the difference between state and federal charges. If it's a state charge, you can argue and convince a judge that 10 grams of testosterone was just a 20 week cycle (500mg week) and not have to worry about being charged with trafficking or anything like that.

The feds only see 10 grams of testosterone. Once the amount is on a grand jury indictment, it can't be changed and what it is used for doesn't matter. You will be busted for the amount of drugs involved, not the purpose of them. In this example, you're looking at whatever the charge would be for 400 units (.25mg = 1 unit), which is 0-6 months.

Important units of conversion to keep in mind:

1 unit = .25mg of powder
1 unit = .5cc of liquid
1 unit = 1 pill

All of the above are valid if there are detectable levels of the controlled substance, the concentration doesn't matter.

BTW, This post is just for informational purposes. I never cared to understand this stuff when I was using AAS until it was too late. I always just assumed it wasn't a big deal. I don't advise anyone to order or use AAS, but if you are going to, it is important that you are informed about the legal ramifications involved beforehand.

Top Bottom