Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 of your trusted sites, taking a long time 2 reply & since im older & sent 2 bitcoin proof of purchase, had the nerve to say "what u trying to do? sc

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 of your trusted sites, taking a long time to reply & since im older & sent 2 bitcoin proof of purchase, had the nerve to say "what u trying to do? scam me?

not at all, if i was trying to scam him, or if anyone was, it would be for a big order

my guess is that he not only sells juice but partakes in it and he needs to chill

i guess they don't keep a client list, knowing how much gear i bought from his company

maybe a lower level rep answers emails?

it's only 36 hours, but he usually replies a lot sooner

this source shall remain nameless till i get it worked out

but it's arimidex, the last link in my gear,

I need it for pct

QuestioN:

how bad is it if they decide to flake on me?
ethical-wise, flake on me, notwithstanding my 2 reviews on t-pilot & elsewhere

how bad is it for him to do that, ethically, only because i got grumpy?

t.i.a.

i was a bit rude to him, but he kind of deserved it

just to add, not everybody is adept at bitcoin, especially older people

this should go without saying

u gotta jump thru hoops sometimes to make a purchase and then send it to the wallet address

after he accused me of 'what are you trying to do scam me"?

i asked that his sender be a little less like an individual from a red flagged nation that's checked, even though it's domestic

he ignored that

i need that arimidex to add to a bunch of stuff i bought from him, it's the last link in the cycle chain

i think he's taking his sweet time to make me "learn a lesson" never to complain.

if i wasn't so desperate, to buy domestic at affordable prices, i'd never buy from this dude again

i would think it would be real bad to not send the final thing i need not to grow bitch tits and gyno -- arimidex, after having bought everything else from this dude.

i think the owner changed or something.

so effin pissed .... he better send me my shit and not refund me

i dont even know if its possible to refund bitcoin but i will out him for sure if he doesnt send (out of spite) me my order
that's called "selective scamming" doing right on several to 100 orders then giving the shaft on one order

shoot.

my girlfriend had access to my account here

and wasn't too happy about my small cycle

So she posted this

She actually ran off this morning, saying she's leaving me on good terms

I don't even use curse or cuss words, the writing isn't my style

The source is trusted and on the way

Can someon erase this entire threat / post?

*thread not threat -- can someone erase this thread?

My girlfriend had access to my laptop and wrote that mess above ^

she left me today, she left a note saying she doesn't hold any hard feelings and wanted to leave on good terms.

I don't even use curse words like sh*t, but she does

can someone erase this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom