Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

I ordered the liquids. How are those compared to tablets? For my first order I went through https://www.chemyo.com/
Do you think tablets or liquid is better?
The doses will be a little different since you can't get it the same as you can with liquid, I prefer capsules because it let's me run a lower dose, I only take what I need, GW is at 15mg and that is plenty to be effective, sr9009 is 30mg so that is properly dosed.

Liquids have come a long way with not tasting like shit anymore lol, formula improvements since I last ran them, I like capsules easy to take on the go.

Chemyo, just be cautious I've seen alot of mixed reviews with them and slot not good ones, I'd make sure u take some liver and organ support supplements, n2guard makes a good all in one product.

I’m still waiting for Naps to make a decision if they are going to do anything about the orals. In the meantime, I placed an order with them for 6 vials test e.
The sarms should be here in a few days.
PSL contacted me and said they were out of the HGH. So I ordered euro pharm d-dol, winny, and proviron.
I think I’m going shorten my cycle from 20 weeks to 13-14 weeks.,I’ll start my pct in May.
In the meantime, do you all have a lab I can contact and get samples tested? The one I found in Denver Colorado is $900 a sample. That’s too much. One of my suppliers will sell me 120iu (10vials) for only $90. If I can get this verified, I can provide you with contact info (if you want).
But, I need to mob ale certain it’s 100%

I’m still waiting for Naps to make a decision if they are going to do anything about the orals. In the meantime, I placed an order with them for 6 vials test e.
PSL contacted me and said they were out of the HGH. So I ordered euro pharm d-dol, winny, and proviron.
I think I’m going shorten my cycle from 20 weeks to 13-14 weeks.,I’ll start my pct in May.
In the meantime, do you all have a lab I can contact and get samples tested? The one I found in Denver Colorado is $900 a sample. That’s too much. One of my suppliers will sell me 120iu (10vials) for only $90. If I can get this verified, I can provide you with contact info (if you want).
@bigdextreme74 why go with testing? if you use an approved sources its quality gear
i dont get all this talk about testing

Remind me what the issue was.

Top Bottom