Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspiration

Kyle1607

Could someone clear up this aspiration for me as I’m an starting my first cycle of test ethanate 250 I’ve had different opinions from a few friends and just wondering about pulling the plunger back and air bubbles and so on any help would be much appreciated 👌👍

being that your, not a professional i.e. a nurse, I would aspirate just to give you piece of mind. As for air bubbles their really simple to get rid of, I always draw and push back any bubbles until I just have my correct dose or you can flick the bubble what suits you better but my way works easy good luck

The point of aspiration is to make sure you are not in a vein. If you get blood when you pull back that’s a clear indication of hitting a vein. You should always aspirate when doing intramuscular injections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMH

aspiration is pointless. it won't tell you if you hit a vein, and just cause you don't get blood doesn't mean you didn't clip a vein

i haven't aspirated in years and don't plan to. it does more harm than good. just another reason to move the needle

i can't believe in 2018 that we still have this bro science myth of 'you must aspirate' still on these forums

SMH

aspiration is pointless. it won't tell you if you hit a vein, and just cause you don't get blood doesn't mean you didn't clip a vein

i haven't aspirated in years and don't plan to. it does more harm than good. just another reason to move the needle

i can't believe in 2018 that we still have this bro science myth of 'you must aspirate' still on these forums

Ha get back to me when you are a EMT. I do this daily on myself and on others for my job. Don’t come with some “bro science” bull crap. If you aspirate and get blood the you are in a vein. Never said you didn’t go through a vein on the way in.

Just because you do something a certain way doesn’t make it the correct way. I for a fact know the benefit of aspirating when giving an intramuscular injection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rem2306 is right

The reason you
aspirate prior to an injection is to see whether or not you injected into a vein.

Inject the needle into your site and slightly pull back on the plunger. If the fluid that comes into the syringe is clear - your are good to go
If the flood that comes into the syringe is red - you injected into a vein.

Top Bottom