Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dose for sugrical recovery ?

Side affects that should be looked for at 2.5mg 2x a day for 4 weeks are voice change, acne, hair loss or growth? Anything you guys wouldl look out for ?
@nbknbk those are main sides but dont start with 5mgs, start with 2.5mgs for at least 2 weeks and what brand you using?

Side affects that should be looked for at 2.5mg 2x a day for 4 weeks are voice change, acne, hair loss or growth? Anything you guys wouldl look out for ?
I would say at that dose and duration unless your wife is sensitive to it she really won't have to worry too much. My wife does 5 mg X2 a day with primo at 50 mg a week for 8 weeks on and 8 off with only a little hit of acne at the very end of the cycle.

Wow I was just looking into this briefly couldn’t find much. I to also had ACDF surgery 2 months ago and just received a bunch of Anavar. Still got 4 more weeks to be cleared to do anything but was thinking of taking Anavar to speed up the bone fusion

Wow I was just looking into this briefly couldn’t find much. I to also had ACDF surgery 2 months ago and just received a bunch of Anavar. Still got 4 more weeks to be cleared to do anything but was thinking of taking Anavar to speed up the bone fusion
@lilj888 have you used anavar before?

Top Bottom