Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar dose for sugrical recovery ?

nbknbk

Hi, I'm posting for my wife age 43 5'3 132lbs she is having cervical disk (x2)replacment sugery. I know this is not a common question, but looking for info on dose for surgically recovery. The surgeon is on board. and says it will help with the most parts of Hope to aid in recovery , muscle recovery, healing of insision(scar),bone strength, and bone growth/attachment to the new joints. Sugery is in 7 days. The plan is 2.5mg x 2 times a day sublingual with 6oz grapefruit juice 15 mins befor. Starting 5 days befor and 3 weeks afterwards. (any weight loss or muscle gain is not an issue) . After recovery she is hopeful if all goes well to be able to exercise again and possibly use Anavar assist in physics goals.

Anavar is Dr subscribed, and from a us pharmacy.

And suggestions or corrections would be appericeated.

Pic of disk replacment

Attachments

• IMG_1694979514402.jpg
    IMG_1694979514402.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 61
This is a really uncommon situation. Getting Anavar prescribed in the US is almost impossible. Generally speaking 2.5 mg twice a day at approximately 12 hour intervals is a good dose for maintenance and recovery. Hopefully the pharmacy pills you got are of a dose and pill size that will let you break it down into that size as most UGL's sell 10 mg pills that are so small that cutting them in half is difficult let alone into quarters.

After her recovery she is going to want to take it easy in the gym for another several months and staying at the same dose for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off would be a place that would let her slowly build her strength back up. Once the doctor fully clears her you may want to jump to two doses at 5 mg a day at 12-hour intervals and that would be a 10 mg a day total doing 6-8 weeks on with a corresponding number of weeks off between each cycle. This is generally considered the highest dose and interval that is considered safe for 95% of women. Female body builders will generally go higher if going into competition or use other compounds, but if not doing competitions use the slow gains from this and she will grow in strength faster than most other women in the gym with proper diet and exercise routine.

Now on a side note Anavar is liver toxic. At the low doses above the liver can handle it as long as you are not stressing the liver with other things such as excessive alcohol. If she wants she can get some liver supplements though to be safe.

Good luck and wishes for a successful surgery and recovery.

I'm confused. Why a doctor would prescribe any type of anabolic steroid to help a disc Recover.. Doesn't make any sense.

if Anabolic steroids really helped with our spine health... bodybuilders would all have the most amazing disc and spine Health, but we actually have horrific disc and spine health.

Honestly, the only thing that helped me with three herniated disc was Hot Yoga. That's basically saved my life.

This is a really uncommon situation. Getting Anavar prescribed in the US is almost impossible. Generally speaking 2.5 mg twice a day at approximately 12 hour intervals is a good dose for maintenance and recovery. Hopefully the pharmacy pills you got are of a dose and pill size that will let you break it down into that size as most UGL's sell 10 mg pills that are so small that cutting them in half is difficult let alone into quarters.

After her recovery she is going to want to take it easy in the gym for another several months and staying at the same dose for 6 weeks on 6 weeks off would be a place that would let her slowly build her strength back up. Once the doctor fully clears her you may want to jump to two doses at 5 mg a day at 12-hour intervals and that would be a 10 mg a day total doing 6-8 weeks on with a corresponding number of weeks off between each cycle. This is generally considered the highest dose and interval that is considered safe for 95% of women. Female body builders will generally go higher if going into competition or use other compounds, but if not doing competitions use the slow gains from this and she will grow in strength faster than most other women in the gym with proper diet and exercise routine.

Now on a side note Anavar is liver toxic. At the low doses above the liver can handle it as long as you are not stressing the liver with other things such as excessive alcohol. If she wants she can get some liver supplements though to be safe.

Good luck and wishes for a successful surgery and recovery.
Thank you

I'm confused. Why a doctor would prescribe any type of anabolic steroid to help a disc Recover.. Doesn't make any sense.

if Anabolic steroids really helped with our spine health... bodybuilders would all have the most amazing disc and spine Health, but we actually have horrific disc and spine health.

Honestly, the only thing that helped me with three herniated disc was Hot Yoga. That's basically saved my life.
You may want to look into the medication as a medication used as intended for medical use, not as a steroid for bodybuilding.

You may want to look into the medication as a medication used as intended for medical use, not as a steroid for bodybuilding.
nope
AAS were designed for things like muscle wasting and anemia

I equate it to the same situation where you go to a physical therapist and they have you do 20 pound dumbbells. keep in mind that morning you were at the gym benching 400 and curling 100 pound dumbbells. The reason is physical therapists (who are certified douche bag scammers for the most part similar to chiropractors) bless their hearts Are used to dealing with old farts who have extremely weak muscles.. So by strengthening the muscles around the joints and around the spine. It can help with the medical condition. not saying all PT's are trash, the ones who help rehab pro athletes i got respect for, but 99% of them took a 6 month class on how to help granny build some muscle

But you see, we don't have that problem as weightlifters. Our muscles are already strong. Our main issue is that our disks are very compressed Because we have built up poor mobility and flexibility over time. That's what your wife needs to be working on and that's what everybody on here Needs to be working on.

using anavar or any other AAS will NOT help... In fact, because they are inflammatory. They will make conditions like this worse. but by all means have her come on here and log her experience. i assure you if she gets better it won't be because of the anavar, it will be in spite of it

Again, as I said in my prior post, imagine if anabolic steroids helped us with soft tissues, everybody bodyBuilder would have zero injuries and zero disc problems. When it is quite the opposite. In fact, you won't find a single steroid user who lift weights, who doesn't have herniated discs. Unless he's a guy who just pinned steroids and doesn't work out.

Hi, I'm posting for my wife age 43 5'3 132lbs she is having cervical disk (x2)replacment sugery. I know this is not a common question, but looking for info on dose for surgically recovery. The surgeon is on board. and says it will help with the most parts of Hope to aid in recovery , muscle recovery, healing of insision(scar),bone strength, and bone growth/attachment to the new joints. Sugery is in 7 days. The plan is 2.5mg x 2 times a day sublingual with 6oz grapefruit juice 15 mins befor. Starting 5 days befor and 3 weeks afterwards. (any weight loss or muscle gain is not an issue) . After recovery she is hopeful if all goes well to be able to exercise again and possibly use Anavar assist in physics goals.

Anavar is Dr subscribed, and from a us pharmacy.

And suggestions or corrections would be appericeated.
@nbknbk anavar can help recover but really her diet will be an issue during recovery, like what she eats and when. And to be fair tb500 and bpc157 with ostarine mk2866 maybe a better option, where it's non-hormonal too.

@nbknbk you are a steroid user yourself? tell us more, seems this is a unique direction to take your wife.

nope
AAS were designed for things like muscle wasting and anemia

I equate it to the same situation where you go to a physical therapist and they have you do 20 pound dumbbells. keep in mind that morning you were at the gym benching 400 and curling 100 pound dumbbells. The reason is physical therapists (who are certified douche bag scammers for the most part similar to chiropractors) bless their hearts Are used to dealing with old farts who have extremely weak muscles.. So by strengthening the muscles around the joints and around the spine. It can help with the medical condition. not saying all PT's are trash, the ones who help rehab pro athletes i got respect for, but 99% of them took a 6 month class on how to help granny build some muscle

But you see, we don't have that problem as weightlifters. Our muscles are already strong. Our main issue is that our disks are very compressed Because we have built up poor mobility and flexibility over time. That's what your wife needs to be working on and that's what everybody on here Needs to be working on.

using anavar or any other AAS will NOT help... In fact, because they are inflammatory. They will make conditions like this worse. but by all means have her come on here and log her experience. i assure you if she gets better it won't be because of the anavar, it will be in spite of it

Again, as I said in my prior post, imagine if anabolic steroids helped us with soft tissues, everybody bodyBuilder would have zero injuries and zero disc problems. When it is quite the opposite. In fact, you won't find a single steroid user who lift weights, who doesn't have herniated discs. Unless he's a guy who just pinned steroids and doesn't work out.
The joints are being replaced, so there will be no soft tissue in the joints they will be artificial. It is not being taken with joints/ soft tissue of the spine. And PT was done prior and did not help .

@nbknbk anavar can help recover but really her diet will be an issue during recovery, like what she eats and when. And to be fair tb500 and bpc157 with ostarine mk2866 maybe a better option, where it's non-hormonal too.

@nbknbk you are a steroid user yourself? tell us more, seems this is a unique direction to take your wife.
Thanks for your response, her diet will not be great for the first week?.As the sugery makes you throat sore(hard to swallow) along with neck, and upper back. And meds will create constipation. But will be trying to keep protein intake up. I'm not going to be able to get those options( I am not knowledgeable about them), nor get them cleared prior to sugery.

I am not a steroids user.

Top Bottom