Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i up my weekley deca?

techlifter_2

i just took my fourth shot of my cycle.
my current cycle is this

Reforvit-B 40mg/ed wk 1-4
t200 400mg/wk 1-10
norandren 200mg/wk 1-10

should i go up to 400mg/wk with the deca and only run it for 3 more weeks (200mg/wk 1-4, 400mg/wk 5-8)?

techlifter

How about researching your cycle before you start it. To answer your question though I like to run test 2 weeks longer then Deca anyway to make sure enough time has passed before starting my clomid. It probably won't make much of a difference in gains at this point however.

techlifter_2 said:
i just took my fourth shot of my cycle.
my current cycle is this

Reforvit-B 40mg/ed wk 1-4
t200 400mg/wk 1-10
norandren 200mg/wk 1-10

should i go up to 400mg/wk with the deca and only run it for 3 more weeks (200mg/wk 1-4, 400mg/wk 5-8)?

techlifter

WEEKLEY?--IT's weekly....grammar police ....

Re: Re: should i up my weekley deca?

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:

WEEKLEY?--IT's weekly....grammar police ....

LOL
Get more Deca and run it at 400mg/week for the full 10 weeks

M18

1.5mg per pound of bodyweigt is the correct dosage of deca. To go less is a waste. I like it to stack with a test so my joints don't hurt so bad. Also helps to keep the extra water weight down a little bit.

What about 200mg avery 5 days? Works out at about 280mg a week and is working for me. 15lbs up and 1" off my waist and happy :) I DON'T WANT TO STOP!!! It was supposed to be Deca weeks 1-10 but now I think it's going to become weeks 1-12. :) Going to have to start winny next week so it covers the last 4 weeks....

Top Bottom