Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca + Winny

ddy7135

Hey guys, newbie here needing advice from the bros.

Thinking about going on my first cycle. Goals are simple: gain 10-15 lbs. lean mass and retain as much of it as possible when I'm off. Someone told me that Deca + Winny would help me do this, although I am running this info by you guys to get any comments or suggestions.

I am 5'10, 160 lbs, around 13%bf and have been lifting for the last 5 years, doing it fairly consistently, but moreso the past 16 months. I don't have an athletic background, but I love sports and love lifting like most of us here.

Thanks in advance!

your kinda of small to be starting steroids but anywho....

a cycle with deca, Test, winny, would be a good one IMO. some may say its too many compounds for your first and they are right. the idea is to use one counpound and see how you react to it, sides, gains, etc.

but if you insist:
deca wk 1-8 300mg
test sust wk 1-8 250mg
winny(oral)wk 4-8 50mgED

Go with a simple test cycle of 400mg/week. First learn how to eat and train properly. Thats all.

Listen to jubei, he's on the money

Whiskey

test is good advice, though would go with or at least have an aromatase inhibitor on hand

if set on winny,
EQ stacks nicely with it as well

Shouldn't need much in the way of anti e's for 400mg/week and under, but its always a good idea to be prepared. Gyno sucks...or so I've been told.

macrophage69alpha said:
test is good advice, though would go with or at least have an aromatase inhibitor on hand

if set on winny,
EQ stacks nicely with it as well

Agree :twirl:

Top Bottom