Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did you ever fight "deca dick" and lost?

buckwheat1 said:

I think people get the lack of libido and suppression confused. Deca is very anabolic and very low androgenic. So it does not usually support a health libido. Even if you were not suppressed, when your bodies limited supply of test has to compete with 400mg/wk of Deca. The effects of your own test will be blunted considerable because there is competition between the two compounds.

Deca suppresses the HPTA harder than other compounds. I don't know if this is true for everyone but I read a interesting article awhile ago about how the progestorone or prolactin inhibited testosterone production even when LH levels restored. So inhibition was not at the hypothalemus(sp?) but at the testes. The study also showed that it took very little Deca to cause suppression. Something like 50mg/wk. Since Deca has such a long half life, you can be suppressed for many weeks after your last shot before you even start to recovery.

What I did on my first cycle and I will be doing again on my second cycle, will be to use DECA for the first 1/2 and EQ for the second half. The Deca will be ran for 6 weeks at 400mg/wk. Then I will run the cycle for another 4-6 weeks without DECA using EQ or something. This way the progesterone/prolatin has time to clear and allow regular recovery to occur when the cycle is over.

I agree with some of what you said and disagree with some. As the basis for my response, please understand I have no studies to back this up, only my opinions resulting from 15yrs of personal knowledge with gear.

1- Deca is not significantly more anabolic, significantly less androgenic than test. It is a very similar compound in how it effects me.

2- I completely agree that people confuse libido and suppression. While they certainly can be a correlation between them and lack of libido is a common symptom of suppression, they are not one and the same.

3- I do not believe deca and test "compete" and results of test are blunted. In fact, they stack very well together.

4- Deca is VERY suppressive. Reasons: 1- prolactin/progesterone effect, and 2- VERY long half life.

5- Libido/sexual performance problems with deca: if you are having problems ON cycle its the prolactin/progesterone effect. If you are having problems after cycle its either this or suppressed testosterone levels.

6- Deca IS suppressive at very low levels. 50mg per week will do it.

7- Concept of deca first for 6wks then eq for 6wks is heading in the right direction, however, given extremely long half life for both of these, you don't get full effect running them this way. If your worried about it, just run eq instead for the full 12wks.

I tried deca once. ONCE. My wife laughed at me when i was fucking her with my lymp noodle. Hell i can stay on fina for 3 months with no problems at all but somthing about that fuckin deca. I did not go into combat prepared so i had no weapons to fight deca dick at the time. I lost the battle badly. It hurt when my wife laughed at me. ahaha.

unless you have MPB I see no point in taking deca aith tren available.

Here's what I said above:

5- Libido/sexual performance problems with deca: if you are having problems ON cycle its the prolactin/progesterone effect. If you are having problems after cycle its either this or suppressed testosterone levels.

Some bros have problems while on, most have problems when coming off.

Also, again, don't confuse suppression with libido/performance problems. I never couldn't get it up, but, got shut down and lost all gains and then some. If your having problems getting it up, its likely the prolactin problem. Bromo is then what you likely need.

Some replies:

"1- Deca is not significantly more anabolic, significantly less androgenic than test. It is a very similar compound in how it effects me."

I did not say that Deca was more anabolic than test. It is not. But Deca is much less androgenic than test. I believe I read that Deca is only 20% as androgenic as the same amount of test.

"3- I do not believe deca and test "compete" and results of test are blunted. In fact, they stack very well together."

Lets use a couple examples that may make it easy to see that competition does exist.

1) Clomid is a weak estrogen. When we take it we are adding more estrogen to our bodies. This is just like adding an androgen to our bodies. In clomids case, we have a weak estrogen and our normal estrogen running around in our body.
Clomid works by competiting for estrogen receptors on the hypothalamus. Since clomid is successfully at "winning" sometimes it attaches an exerts a weak influence on the hypothalamus. Since only a weak influence is generated, your body thinks that low levels of estrogen are present which causes LHRH to be released , then LH, and eventually the testes produces more test. So if different forms of estrogen can compete for the ER why don't you think that different forms of androgen compete for the AR?

2) There are AR receptors in the brain that control libido. There is only a finite amount of receptors and once a receptor is hooked up with something , nothing else will be able to connect to it to influence it until the AR receptor is released. Your libido will be effected by the ratio of AR that are activated and the androgenic properties of the substances connected to it. If you have large number of Deca molecules running around in your system. Some of them are going to attach to the AR in the brain. This will cause the number of receptors that have testosterone or DHT connected to them to decrease. Once the total amount androgenic molecules is reduced, then libido is reduced.

On the point about stacking Deca and Test together. Just because they compete does not mean that taking them together is not beneficial. First there are AR and no-AR mediated effects to steriods. Something like Dbol is supposed to have a low affinity for the AR but Deca has a high affinity. So dbols effect must come from something other than its binding to AR.

Also, test aromitizes into estrogen. Estrogen is known to increase IGF-1 levels. While Deca converts very little. Test also converts into DHT, which does not directly cause anabolism. But DHT does have an effect on the CNS which can allow you to work out harder.

In summary, androgens compete. But that does not mean that stacking is not beneficial.

"5- Libido/sexual performance problems with deca: if you are having problems ON cycle its the prolactin/progesterone effect. If you are having problems after cycle its either this or suppressed testosterone levels."

This is partial true. The problem with deca is the long half life and the ability of low amounts of deca to be suppressive. So it may be possible that after 2-3 weeks, deca is still causing suppression because of the progresterone/prolactin.

"7- Concept of deca first for 6wks then eq for 6wks is heading in the right direction, however, given extremely long half life for both of these, you don't get full effect running them this way. If your worried about it, just run eq instead for the full 12wks. "

I have tried both DECA and EQ. I think they both have merits. I run Deca for as long as I can because I feel that it is a better muscle builder than EQ. But then run something else like EQ long enough to allow the progesterone/prolactin levels to be normalized. I ran 400mg/wk of deca on my first cycle and then EQ for another 4 weeks and had a speedy recovery. I am 40 years old, so this is important.

buckwheat1 said:
Some replies:

"1- Deca is not significantly more anabolic, significantly less androgenic than test. It is a very similar compound in how it effects me."

I did not say that Deca was more anabolic than test. It is not. But Deca is much less androgenic than test. I believe I read that Deca is only 20% as androgenic as the same amount of test.

"3- I do not believe deca and test "compete" and results of test are blunted. In fact, they stack very well together."

Lets use a couple examples that may make it easy to see that competition does exist.

1) Clomid is a weak estrogen. When we take it we are adding more estrogen to our bodies. This is just like adding an androgen to our bodies. In clomids case, we have a weak estrogen and our normal estrogen running around in our body.
Clomid works by competiting for estrogen receptors on the hypothalamus. Since clomid is successfully at "winning" sometimes it attaches an exerts a weak influence on the hypothalamus. Since only a weak influence is generated, your body thinks that low levels of estrogen are present which causes LHRH to be released , then LH, and eventually the testes produces more test. So if different forms of estrogen can compete for the ER why don't you think that different forms of androgen compete for the AR?

2) There are AR receptors in the brain that control libido. There is only a finite amount of receptors and once a receptor is hooked up with something , nothing else will be able to connect to it to influence it until the AR receptor is released. Your libido will be effected by the ratio of AR that are activated and the androgenic properties of the substances connected to it. If you have large number of Deca molecules running around in your system. Some of them are going to attach to the AR in the brain. This will cause the number of receptors that have testosterone or DHT connected to them to decrease. Once the total amount androgenic molecules is reduced, then libido is reduced.

On the point about stacking Deca and Test together. Just because they compete does not mean that taking them together is not beneficial. First there are AR and no-AR mediated effects to steriods. Something like Dbol is supposed to have a low affinity for the AR but Deca has a high affinity. So dbols effect must come from something other than its binding to AR.

Also, test aromitizes into estrogen. Estrogen is known to increase IGF-1 levels. While Deca converts very little. Test also converts into DHT, which does not directly cause anabolism. But DHT does have an effect on the CNS which can allow you to work out harder.

In summary, androgens compete. But that does not mean that stacking is not beneficial.

"5- Libido/sexual performance problems with deca: if you are having problems ON cycle its the prolactin/progesterone effect. If you are having problems after cycle its either this or suppressed testosterone levels."

This is partial true. The problem with deca is the long half life and the ability of low amounts of deca to be suppressive. So it may be possible that after 2-3 weeks, deca is still causing suppression because of the progresterone/prolactin.

"7- Concept of deca first for 6wks then eq for 6wks is heading in the right direction, however, given extremely long half life for both of these, you don't get full effect running them this way. If your worried about it, just run eq instead for the full 12wks. "

I have tried both DECA and EQ. I think they both have merits. I run Deca for as long as I can because I feel that it is a better muscle builder than EQ. But then run something else like EQ long enough to allow the progesterone/prolactin levels to be normalized. I ran 400mg/wk of deca on my first cycle and then EQ for another 4 weeks and had a speedy recovery. I am 40 years old, so this is important.

#3 - Hmmm, maybe I misunderstood you on the "competition issue". Your statement above of: "The effects of your own test will be blunted considerable because there is competition between the two compounds." is what got me. I still disagree with this statement taken at face value. Sounds like you may as well.

#5 - Deca's problem is both long half life and prolactin effect, as mentioned above. We're in agreement on this.

#7 - Agreed. I'm 37 and I completely agree, better muscle builder but much harder to recover from. Heck, I'm on HRT and I'm staying away from it!! I'm going with test, dbol and var for the next one.

oh yea i had to take some nasty post cycle therapy to get me hard.....shit that was awful....but a few days went by and BLAM, load so big it came out her nose!

I used it once, good gains fucked like crazy while on, but after I was off I lost the mood and my dick didn't stay as hard as usual.

I don't know if I will use it again, unless in conjuction with Test if that could help, as I have never had any sex related problems from Test, besides shrinking nuts.

test while on, little blue pills during PCT.

Top Bottom