Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'll never use deca again.

Sterone

I did 200mg organnon the first week, and 400 mg the second week (1 shot sunday, then 1 shot wednesday). It has been 2 and a half weeks since my last shot and I still feel the gyno whether or not I take vitex. My nipples are still sensitive and now I know why women like their nipples and beasts to be touched. I weigh 215 lbs. Is there any estimation as to how long it will take for the progesterone levels to subside? I hope I don't have to have surgery.

If you got gyno from the deca at that low of a dosage then If I were you I would not even look at Fina....I hope the winny works for you bro, but thats not always the case...

muscleup said:
If you got gyno from the deca at that low of a dosage then If I were you I would not even look at Fina....I hope the winny works for you bro, but thats not always the case...
Well I already did use fina and it didn't affect me this bad, but it did cause my hair to thin and recede in a few places. And since fina caused my hair to thin, what would winny do? As long as I use nizoral shampoo and take the right supps, I believe I can keep my hair until I'm old. But with winny? That's why I didn't use it.

Sterone said:

My nipples are still sensitive and now I know why women like their nipples and beasts to be touched.

Bro you scare me. For you, I hope the gyno goes away very, very, very soon...

NFG

Audio8 said:

This will work ... but a lot wont use it because of the expense and its side effects.

I would get some winny, quick ... liquidex may help. IVe read a few posts about fluctuating E levels because of prolactin activity of deca.

NFG

Alright, I guess I'm going to have to break down and get all this stuff, RU 486, arimidex, and yohimbine. I'm already on DNP.

Top Bottom