Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

car reviews are absolutely horrendous

no...theres no fuckin way a non european car is making it to the other coast...not with ME in it..bitching about its mediocre ride/comfort/options

I like U.S. News rankings cuz they compile info from as much as 60 published articles and safety and reliability data.

Top-Ranked Cars and Trucks | U.S. News Best Cars

Also like to read wut actual owners say on edmunds and yahoo autos

today I researched the Sexterra after Digi reported almost 150k trouble free miles, butt most sources say otherwise :whatever:

the only real review is your own

because an oil filter for one costs like $50 compared to a (cheap pos) lexus oil filter that costs $5??? :lmao:

oil filter for my 5 series costs 7 bucks..your info is flawed
oil is synthetic and I buy that crap by the gallon...I honestly forget how much it costs..I change it every 9k

local shop doesn't charge me for labor and they safety inspect the car/reset the light too

my brakes are ceramic...so those aren't cheap but they last longer

tires are nothing special...it takes premium gas ...big deal
it needed a mass air flow that I bought at cost for 280 bucks when I first bought the car

last bmw needed spark plugs at 140k and I suspect they were OEM

neither has ever had a clutch done

driving comfort and agility=priceless

especially with the ability to avoid a t-bone accident with roll over that came flying into my lane sliding towards me with my very little daughter sleeping through the whole thing in her carseat in the back

know what? go look at carfaxes reliability and cost to maintain stats...while you're at it..look at safety ratings

oil filter for my 5 series costs 7 bucks..your info is flawed
oil is synthetic and I buy that crap by the gallon...I honestly forget how much it costs..I change it every 9k

local shop doesn't charge me for labor and they safety inspect the car/reset the light too

my brakes are ceramic...so those aren't cheap but they last longer

tires are nothing special...it takes premium gas ...big deal
it needed a mass air flow that I bought at cost for 280 bucks when I first bought the car

last bmw needed spark plugs at 140k and I suspect they were OEM

neither has ever had a clutch done

driving comfort and agility=priceless

especially with the ability to avoid a t-bone accident with roll over that came flying into my lane sliding towards me with my very little daughter sleeping through the whole thing in her carseat in the back

So true. There is no better car than BMW. I spent less on repairs for my 540 than my in laws on ther newer chrysler. The filter does cost 5-7 bucks not 50. My suspension parts cost less than american or japanise unless you are stupid and buy them at the dealer. Bmw is a pure joy to drive and who say otherwise either never driven a good bmw or or are just jealos.
Ive owned BMWs for the last 15 years and i also drove merc audis and a whole lot of japs and koreans. None come close. When i drive my dad in his honda he tells me not to forget itis not my bmw and he is so right

Top Bottom