Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muskate's daily workouts and log

IMO, you have to be a very good to elite level athlete to eat like that, train 60-90 minutes a day and improve conditioning. Those 60-90 minutes must be intense and all out.

Thank you for posting this. I follow it every day.

I appreciate you following along. You are right on the money there. I train extremely intensely. I have been training since I was 13 and know my body very well. Those 60-90 minutes are not a puff 'pump workout'. They are all out and I am dripping in sweat afterwards.

It works like this:

The more clean food you eat -> the harder you can train -> the more muscle you build -> the faster your metabolism becomes -> the less body fat you have -> and so on.

June 28, 2016

Great session today. I can't believe how much my strength is increasing just by bumping up my food intake alone. No other changes to my supplements, daily routine etc. Things are really coming along. I am up about 5 pounds since starting the log.

The last exercise of each set was a drop set where after I reached failure (can't perform anymore reps with good form), dropped the weight by about 25-35% and hit failure again.

June 28, 2016

Great session today. I can't believe how much my strength is increasing just by bumping up my food intake alone. No other changes to my supplements, daily routine etc. Things are really coming along. I am up about 5 pounds since starting the log.

The last exercise of each set was a drop set where after I reached failure (can't perform anymore reps with good form), dropped the weight by about 25-35% and hit failure again.

Do you use a preworkout if u don't mind me asking. Thanks!

Do you use a preworkout if u don't mind me asking. Thanks!

Pre-workout I drink a small cup of black coffee and take 5g of creatine (I use the creatine formula ancient strength from n2bm.com).

Pre-workout drinks are really just fancy energy drinks when it really comes down to it. A cup of coffee + a creatine supplement is basically the same thing for 1/3 of the cost.

I am not a big stimulant guy either. A lot of the pre-workouts on the market are absolutely loaded with caffeine. Some containing 400mg+ per serving. Stimulants are fine in moderation but if you abuse them, they will sky rocket cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue...counter productive to any muscle building or fat loss goals.

June 29, 2016

Not much new to report. Things are really coming along nicely. Tomorrow I am leaving for Vancouver for a young adult's conference with my church. I am going to get up early and train legs before my flight. I will be returning Sunday night. That way I will be training chest triceps calves, back biceps abs and shoulder calves on my trip. It's always hard to train legs properly in a foreign gym so I made sure to time my workout split out so that my leg workouts would be when I am home.

Checking in from Vancouver -

My flight left at 1PM yesterday so I got up at 6AM, had breakfast, trained from 8-1030AM and then left for the airport. I trained legs and abs.

Not too much was on the agenda yesterday. When we arrived to Vancouver we basically just had dinner and then ice breaker events to try and get to know each other. I met a really nice guy named Jon. We looked at each other and could tell that we both lifted. We instantly hit it off and are planning on getting a workout in today.

Breakfast is at 7AM today. After breakfast there are seminars and then lunch at 12:00. After lunch we have free time on the U of BC campus so me and Jon are going to go for a lift. Dinner is at 5PM and then there is a drum circle event planned afterwards. The food here is pretty good. For breakfast they have plain oatmeal. I brought some tuna cans and whey isolate so I am going to have a scoop of whey, a can of tuna, an apple + a massive bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I'll have another can of tuna with some rice cakes as a snack before lunch and for lunch I am suspecting they will serve some sort of chicken dish with rice and salad.

Today I am going to train chest shoulders triceps and calves. Tomorrow I am going to train back biceps and abs. No gym opens early enough for me to get a workout in before church on Sunday and after the service my flight leaves so I will be taking Sunday off. I will be back in Winnipeg Sunday night and Monday I will be back to my regular routine and gym and will be training legs and abs.

Lol I am in Vancouver on a young adults conference with my church until tomorrow night. This weekend is a bit of a de-load week for me. I have been training non-stop without a day off the last 3 weeks. Even though I am still training on my trip, the quality and intensity of your workouts in a foreign gym is never the same as it will be at your home gym.

Thursday morning I trained legs and abs before I left for my trip.

Yesterday (Friday) I trained chest shoulders triceps and calves at the University of BC campus gym.

Today (Saturday) I trained back biceps and abs at the University of BC campus gym.

Tomorrow I won't have time to train with service and then leaving for the airport right after. I will be taking the day off.

Monday I am back home and back to the routine. I will be training legs and abs as part of my normal routine again at my home gym.

Top Bottom