Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got real sick during pct - is it common?

the flu will also 'eats away at your muscles' not exactly but you know what I mean, you will get muscle pain with it.. its best to rest and get it over with ASAP rather then try to workout and further stress your body.

i hate the flu, its the worst feeling in the world.. i feel like absolute crap.

I had just finished my oral only(yeah i know) cycle with respectable gains. My supplier screwed up and PCT was 5 days late.

A little off topic, but your PCT will never be late if you dont start a cycle until you have it in hand.

Are you sure you are ingesting nolva and proviron in the first place?? if its fake you could even be poisoning yourself. Get that out of the equation first.

I got a fever when taking Nolva on the first day that I'd ever tried the stuff. I stopped taking it and the next day I was fine. I took it again the following day and once again got the fever and feeling of weakness as before. I stopped taking it and never took it again. I did not have a cold or flu.

Top Bottom