Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Re: Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Solid workout yesterday. A toned down version of DC. Cardio today was awesome. Although I went into limp mode shortly thereafter. All of a sudden I felt as if I had a sprain. Shins are on fire as well. Serves me right trying to run for the first time in 8 years. I just need to rest and regroup.

DC is some tough shit. I did the program before and found it very effective but its hard for me to follow a program. Get some rest man.

Excellent workout today and heading into another cardio session tomorrow now that I have had plenty off rest.

But that is not what I want to discuss. So I am cleaning up after dinner and my wife says, "uhm look at ur arms, ur veins r showing", babe I started working out again, she says "no really look." I see what she was saying, more than normal definitely.

Gay ass talpatalk id--- here's a link

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ca-Maddox2010-Sarms1-log-of-S4(Adarine)/page5

I love DC training. I got strong as shit and gained a lot of size on that program

yea dc is known for this.Cant go wrong with it, if that is the direct you are looking to go .

Excellent workout today and heading into another cardio session tomorrow now that I have had plenty off rest.

But that is not what I want to discuss. So I am cleaning up after dinner and my wife says, "uhm look at ur arms, ur veins r showing", babe I started working out again, she says "no really look." I see what she was saying, more than normal definitely.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ca-Maddox2010-Sarms1-log-of-S4(Adarine)/page5

Sweet vascularity there bro :)

Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 log of S4(Adarine) - Page 5

Your log looks great. :biggrin: Keep it going bro and updating us.

Full hour of cardio yesterday, felt good for 10 minutes then ankle sparted feeling weird, slightly , however I moved forward and disconforted dissappeared.

Cranking out chest, shoulders, tris, and back today. S-4 a definite help here.

that is one of the benefits i really love with s4... that is great man... i love that feeling when vascularity gets pointed out... nice work bro...

Last night while my daughter attended gymnastics I put in a 1/2 hour of cardio.

Put in a full hour this morning.

Cooking to load the fridge at the moment, but looking forward to tomorrow for another workout!!!

Top Bottom