Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

thanks for the great log bro... I am really happy to see the results you achieved... excellent work... keep it going!

Thx guys, turning 41 next week, and I'm not sure if I have reached my full potential. About to do bloods for the 1st time in nearly 10 years shortly to further assess where I stand.

My only concern is, when did everyone start to feel that they were no longer making gains, without assistance?

Because sometimes I feel as though I am fighting to keep what I have worked so hard for all these years.

Anyway, I will continue the charge for a better physique and healthier lifestyle.

Last edited:
Re: Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Well I have reached the end of this Sarms1 S4 log.

Not much to say that hasn't already been covered so many times by so many people.

Having only been dosing S4 @ 25mg 2x a day for 4 weeks, I can say without a doubt, that S4 delivers!!!

The muscle hardening along with the increased vascularity continues be my favorites. Of course with some manipulation of one's caloric intake, S4 will make an even greater impression on you.

I made the jump back into cardio after a good long layoff. Takes me about 2 days to recover, but for the most part my ankle is cooperating at the moment.

I would like to remind everyone that S4 was all that I used, and that I can whole heartedly recommend it. Having not been clouded by any other compounds.

Read up on the sarms available, do not discount them or their abilities to help you reach your goals. You will not be disappointed!

Excellent review bro. Thanks for the great log ;)

Top Bottom