Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

sounds great so far bro... packaging is very important to ensure a quality product so i would expect nothing less! keep the updates coming!

Re: Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

What an ABSOLUTE ego boost! Muscle hardness 1 day after full dosing, 1 DAY!!!!

S4 is the shit!!!

I like the sense of well-being it gives me. I'm fuckin stoked about your enthusiasm

Having only ever used Dieselbolanv2, I can not really compare it to much of anything. Going back along ways now mind u, I can remember a supplement named V2G(vanadyl sulfate), I believe by Sports Pharma or EAS, anyway both were good. That was early 90's. Always had a crazy pump going on when using it.

Long story short, I went into the gym this morning and had what I thought was a loosely fitting sweatshirt on. It did not take long for me to feel as if I had never taken time off. My weights may have not have been up, but the pump I received was what I needed. By the time I was through it was on, my sweatshirt no longer felt loose!

Having only ever used Dieselbolanv2, I can not really compare it to much of anything. Going back along ways now mind u, I can remember a supplement named V2G(vanadyl sulfate), I believe by Sports Pharma or EAS, anyway both were good. That was early 90's. Always had a crazy pump going on when using it.

Long story short, I went into the gym this morning and had what I thought was a loosely fitting sweatshirt on. It did not take long for me to feel as if I had never taken time off. My weights may have not have been up, but the pump I received was what I needed. By the time I was through it was on, my sweatshirt no longer felt loose!

excellent bro... one thing, for me, that i have always noticed with s4 is that it kicks in extremely fast... it is a big time muscle hardener and you will definitely notice the effects quickly... it has a really nice strength kick as well... great work bro...

So if any of u don't know, my ankle is less than cooperative when it comes to training my lower body. Where it literally limits my mobility and activity for the day or 2 that follow. Irregardless, I planned on taking it easy and hit up some FASTED Cardio this morning. I started off nice slow on an elliptical warming up thoroughly. Well I hit my target of 25 minutes which is not alot for some but for me enough at the moment.

Can not wait to eat and suck down some water. Training tomorrow, here I come!!

Had a nice breakfast early this morning, Hit the gym I'd say near 2 hours after.

From all the talk here as of late, if anyone is not running sarms1 products atm, I high suggest you do so. As u see here, I am only utilizing s4 from sarms1. I have only 3 workouts and 1 cardio session completed since starting back up from my break, and good god damn! I feel like a tank. The hardness is euphoric in nature for me, I love it. Vascularity is not to far behind as I noticed last night as some of my veins were looking as though they were sitting atop my skin. I said to myself, oh shit here we go!

I dose accordingly 25mg. twice a day.

Made tilapia seasoned with a bit of creole, topped it off with some fresh mango salsa/salad. A side of brown rice rounded out an early am meal.

I am leaning toward cardio again for the weekend. It would be excellent to see what I could achieve with the implementation.

Thats a great sign! glad to hear, sounds like some potent s4, to be giving effects that fast.

i will be following bro .

Had a nice breakfast early this morning, Hit the gym I'd say near 2 hours after.

From all the talk here as of late, if anyone is not running sarms1 products atm, I high suggest you do so. As u see here, I am only utilizing s4 from sarms1. I have only 3 workouts and 1 cardio session completed since starting back up from my break, and good god damn! I feel like a tank. The hardness is euphoric in nature for me, I love it. Vascularity is not to far behind as I noticed last night as some of my veins were looking as though they were sitting atop my skin. I said to myself, oh shit here we go!

I dose accordingly 25mg. twice a day.

Made tilapia seasoned with a bit of creole, topped it off with some fresh mango salsa/salad. A side of brown rice rounded out an early am meal.

I am leaning toward cardio again for the weekend. It would be excellent to see what I could achieve with the implementation.

these are all the signs that s4 is really starting to kick in bro... just wait! its going to get better and better bro... keep up the hard work!

Top Bottom