Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Beast, whats up my brotha! No issues at all with libido. Couldn't tell u what not having 1 was like. My wife will tell me she has to work in tge morning at times And im like AND?

depending on dosage and duration, it will supress. Be careful

anything over 4 weeks of s4 will start to bring on suppression... its best to run hcgenerate alongside of it...

I have kept it at 50 mgs a day, no more than 4 weeks, 1 week to go. Mini pct and then a shift of gears I think is in order for me.

Got to say though, I love the s4!!!

Glad to hear it :) so many guys are steered away from this sarm because of misinformation and hearsay on the Internet forums, which are mostly guys who have never ran it themselves.

Re: Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Having an absolute blast at the gym as of late. Cranking out the workouts as well as the cardio sessions that I am now thoroughly enjoying!

Been easily getting 8 hours of sleep a night. Not eating after 8pm every evening has been consistent for sometime now.

Take a whole wheat wrap 8-10", 1tablespoon of canola mayo and mix it with 2 teaspoons of jalapeño jelly. Spread evenly on wrap and top with 2-4 ounces of cooked boneless chicken. Add a couple pieces of romaine and enjoy!!!

really great to see such excellent progress bro... im glad your having such a great experience! keep up the good work!

Well I have reached the end of this Sarms1 S4 log.

Not much to say that hasn't already been covered so many times by so many people.

Having only been dosing S4 @ 25mg 2x a day for 4 weeks, I can say without a doubt, that S4 delivers!!!

The muscle hardening along with the increased vascularity continues be my favorites. Of course with some manipulation of one's caloric intake, S4 will make an even greater impression on you.

I made the jump back into cardio after a good long layoff. Takes me about 2 days to recover, but for the most part my ankle is cooperating at the moment.

I would like to remind everyone that S4 was all that I used, and that I can whole heartedly recommend it. Having not been clouded by any other compounds.

Read up on the sarms available, do not discount them or their abilities to help you reach your goals. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for your research and great review bro

Well I have reached the end of this Sarms1 S4 log.

Not much to say that hasn't already been covered so many times by so many people.

Having only been dosing S4 @ 25mg 2x a day for 4 weeks, I can say without a doubt, that S4 delivers!!!

The muscle hardening along with the increased vascularity continues be my favorites. Of course with some manipulation of one's caloric intake, S4 will make an even greater impression on you.

I made the jump back into cardio after a good long layoff. Takes me about 2 days to recover, but for the most part my ankle is cooperating at the moment.

I would like to remind everyone that S4 was all that I used, and that I can whole heartedly recommend it. Having not been clouded by any other compounds.

Read up on the sarms available, do not discount them or their abilities to help you reach your goals. You will not be disappointed!
excellent log bro! and thanks for running it.Im glad you experienced success with this product!

Top Bottom