Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yoga

*ebony*

just did an hour session and i feel fantistic. im literly purring in pleasure. i feel loose and utterly relaxed. ladies this is one of the best de-stresser ever! i can't believe how tense i was all day....compared to how relaxed my limbs are now.:biggrin:

good for you! personally- i cant stand yoga. i get more stressed cause i cant hold half the poses & i get fed up w/ the holier than tho attitude of the instructors. id like to see them deadlift 220 & than hold a downward dog for 2 minutes!!lol

Last edited:
I am the most unflexible (is that a word.....inflexible? ) person I've ever come in contact with

i stretch and all....but i need more. I just dont have time 4 yoga. :( Im so unsatisfied with my use of time if I'm not sweating pretty good

I love yoga, I have done it on and off most of my life.

Flexibility is a big missing for me right now in my whole fitness and well-being routine, so I have promised myself once weekly yoga.

LOL. i can't believe i made this thread last night. i was feeling so relaxed and mellow.LOLOLOLO

i havn't been activily involved in yoga before, but turns out i'm pretty darn flexabily. i didn't have any problem with the poses last night......its really is relaxing for me.

edit: just wanted to add or ask if anyone does pilates?

Last edited:
lol....i tried to meditate....doesn't work for me

lol....i tried to meditate....doesn't work for me

meditate as in doing yoga something else? i guess the more flexible someone is the more they might like it or it would probably get a bit frustrating and double that frustration if you don't have the patience for it.:D

meditate as in doing yoga something else? i guess the more flexible someone is the more they might like it or it would probably get a bit frustrating and double that frustration if you don't have the patience for it.:D

i'm very flexible....i did martial arts for 11 and a half years....i used to do the splits...lol

I did yoga back in the day and it greatly helped with my flexibility, posture and posing when I was still competitive. And you wanna talk a workout? Take a power-yoga class and tell me what a work-out is LOL!

Top Bottom