Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Women's Fitness Forum personal record thread

This is my first post here, but have been lurking for almost a year, so please be kind. :) I love power lifting so do not have the low body fat most of you girls have, but am working towards it slowly.

I hit my personal best on bench yesterday at 2 sets of 245lbs raw for three reps. My goal is 250lbs raw so I am almost there. My best deadlift is 225lbs and my best squat is 245lbs. My goal is to be the first female at my gym to make the 1000 pound club with the men and I have just about a year to get it done before we move back to the States. Wish me luck!!

This is my first post here, but have been lurking for almost a year, so please be kind. :) I love power lifting so do not have the low body fat most of you girls have, but am working towards it slowly.

I hit my personal best on bench yesterday at 2 sets of 245lbs raw for three reps. My goal is 250lbs raw so I am almost there. My best deadlift is 225lbs and my best squat is 245lbs. My goal is to be the first female at my gym to make the 1000 pound club with the men and I have just about a year to get it done before we move back to the States. Wish me luck!!

Good lord!

You are I believe officially the strongest woman who has ever posted in the Women's forum. Do you mind disclosing your bodyweight?

WOW!!!
you're amazing!!! :rose:
welcome:)

Good lord!

You are I believe officially the strongest woman who has ever posted in the Women's forum. Do you mind disclosing your bodyweight?

Willow... I don't mind at all. I am 5' 1" and 160 lbs. Alot of that is muscle though my body fat is higher than I want, but it is a trade off! :)

Willow... I don't mind at all. I am 5' 1" and 160 lbs. A lot of that is muscle though my body fat is higher than I want, but it is a trade off! :)

That's a PL'er body alright. :) It's been years since we had a female PL'er onboard.

I'd love it if you stick around and contribute. No doubt there's a lot we could learn from you.

Willow.... I plan on sticking around. I want to start competing in power lifting when I get back to the States in a year. I would try to compete here, but do not know where to start and my German is little at best! :)

Hi peili! Welcome! Welcome! Those are some numbers to be proud of! Amazing strength girl! I admire that!!!

Top Bottom