Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol cylce .. addition of anavar

kinna

Hello everyone,

I was wondering has anyone tried winny and anavar together. It is my first time trying winny. I am on winny 50mgs and 50mg proviron a week. So far no side effects,

What are your thoughts on adding anavar. Would it be benefical, if so what would be the appropriate safe dosage. I have already done a cycle of anavar and proviron, good results. My diet is very good, my objective is getting hard lean and cut. Thanks everyone.

I have done var and winny together at 10mg each every days it was a great cycle. I am really not a fan of proviron as I said before.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering has anyone tried winny and anavar together. It is my first time trying winny. I am on winny 50mgs and 50mg proviron a week. So far no side effects,

What are your thoughts on adding anavar. Would it be benefical, if so what would be the appropriate safe dosage. I have already done a cycle of anavar and proviron, good results. My diet is very good, my objective is getting hard lean and cut. Thanks everyone.

Can you post your diet? Perhaps we can tweak it and you can get better results..

Can you post your diet? Perhaps we can tweak it and you can get better results..

She posted it in another thread.

QUOTE=kinna;8860905]HI,

Meal

1) 6 egg whites 1/3 cuo pf oatmeal
2) 3/4 cup of cottage cheese 1/2 strawberries or blueberries (sometimes a scoop of iso whey)
3) 180 grams of chicken or 250 grams of shrimps + 1 cup of veggies
4) 1 scoop of Iso whey + 1 rice cake
5) 190 grams of game meat (horse, bison etc..) + veggies
6) 1 scoop of iso whey

Sometimes I switch the the whey by more egg whites. It is approx 1300 calories a day.
I barely cheat 1 cheat meal a week or 1 every 2 weeks.
Cardio my trainer told me know more than 20 mins 5 days a week since the goal it to build muscle.

I am foot 5`2, 118 pounds, body fate 16.5% approx. I weight train 5 weeks. I have to force my self to not go to the gym more than that.. which is sometimes hard :)

I do pyramid training, somtimes I start high reps, low weight then, 3 sets of low reps heavy weight then last set high reps low weight. I am doing more heavy and lower reps these days to build the muscles
[/QUOTE]

QUOTE=kinna;8860905]HI,

Meal

2) 3/4 cup of cottage cheese 1/2 strawberries or blueberries (sometimes a scoop of iso whey)
6) 1 scoop of iso whey

Sometimes I switch the the whey by more egg whites. It is approx 1300 calories a day.
Cardio my trainer told me know more than 20 mins 5 days a week since the goal it to build muscle.

I am foot 5`2, 118 pounds, body fate 16.5% approx. I weight train 5 weeks. I have to force my self to not go to the gym more than that.. which is sometimes hard :)

I do pyramid training, somtimes I start high reps, low weight then, 3 sets of low reps heavy weight then last set high reps low weight. I am doing more heavy and lower reps these days to build the muscles
[/QUOTE]

You're only 5'2", therefore you should keep your protein at about 3 oz per serving. 180g is too much protein in one sitting. Your body has to work a lot harder to digest it.

Keep most of your meals whole and have a pro shake once per day, primarily post work out so it goes right to your system, rather then confusing the body wether it wants to digest the food or recover from the workout.

You need more complex carbs. That's what's going to give you energy and will speed your metabolism. When you're ready for comp, then you lower your carbs.

Drink lots of water, which will make you harder and leaner.

If you want me to be more specific, please let me know..

QUOTE=kinna;8860905]HI,

Meal

6) 1 scoop of iso whey

[/QUOTE]
good looking girl. On top of things I like it.

You're only 5'2", therefore you should keep your protein at about 3 oz per serving. 180g is too much protein in one sitting. Your body has to work a lot harder to digest it.

Keep most of your meals whole and have a pro shake once per day, primarily post work out so it goes right to your system, rather then confusing the body wether it wants to digest the food or recover from the workout.

You need more complex carbs. That's what's going to give you energy and will speed your metabolism. When you're ready for comp, then you lower your carbs.

Drink lots of water, which will make you harder and leaner.

If you want me to be more specific, please let me know..[/QUOTE]

Great advice.

QUOTE=kinna;8860905]HI,

Meal

6) 1 scoop of iso whey

[/QUOTE]

Oh! thank you, superq for posting it.
I'm a bit absent minded..LOL!..

Top Bottom