Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to expect Post-anavar?

rollergirl2

Just wondered what your girls experience was with after you stopped your Anavar cycle?
Mood, weight, strength etc
...and what you did for supp after if any.
Thanks so much :)

Strength went down the shitter. Lost about 5 or 6 pounds. Mood was ok, I was just naturally pissy coz I couldn't move as much weight. :) didn't take anything else for supps-- I just wanted to completely clean out.

female trainees should be ready for post cycle therapy. Depending on how much AAS you took and for what length of time, your ovarian production of testosterone may have almost completely ceased. T production responds to zinc gluconate/gycinate taken away from caffeine, which interferes with zinc absorption.

Estrogen and progesterone production may have been disrupted as well. You may experience an estrogen rebound which may manifest as excessive water retention. Generally FBB'ers try to avoid this by tapering down slowly from any drug that might be suppressing estrogen. Another method to gradually bring E back up is adding in some clomid near the end of your planned AAS cycle. that might work to gently restore E to normal levels, instead of an abrupt rebound.

post cycle mood changes are not a result of just being unhappy with athletic performance changes, but rather a symptom of the brain's sensitivity to the sudden changes in hormonal levels. There are receptors for these hormones in brain tissue as well.

I took anavar 10 weeks. Average of 7.5 mg a day . I tapered at the end. I was thinking of Clomid.. What dose and for how long? And anything else? Going do some Bridge too

I took anavar 10 weeks. Average of 7.5 mg a day . I tapered at the end. I was thinking of Clomid.. What dose and for how long? And anything else? Going do some Bridge too

Clomid would be beyond over kill for that kind of cycle wouldn't recommend it period for woman. It makes grown men basket cases woman lord knows what it would do. At that dose just give it time your normal levels will all come back.

Coming off Var I have never noticed a significant strength lose and emotional impact was low as well. My weight has really only changed if my diet did.

Thanks for the advice. So far, emotionally I seem alright, have already started seeing things like..female hormones returning (spotting), hormonal breakouts. I haven't noticed strength changes yet...but I can sure tell the all of the previous tightness you normally feel "on", is completely gone. :(
O well, has to be done.
Did you take anything supp wise afterwards ?

My strength changes took a few weeks to be noticable and did drop a little bit but not as much as I thought. I've kept most of my gains each time. My first time I didn't take anything after and did notice a big shift in hormonal changes/ moodiness etc. The other times I've taken some natty test supplements (tribulus) to taper back up. I generally feel better overall with lower estrogen levels and I found the natural stuff just eased me back into being "normal". I had bloating after,as well, and just felt soft, which does a number on your mind but it all evens out after time. :) Bridge is supposed to be great to take.

Even tho that was a pretty light cycle I would suggest Bridge and N2Guard. Both are awsome and do exactly what they say they will.

Even tho that was a pretty light cycle I would suggest Bridge and N2Guard. Both are awsome and do exactly what they say they will.

Agree with Bridge. Would probably be effective w/o just transferring dependance to another exogenous hormone.

I'm coming off 16 weeks of boldenone myself and just started zinc glycinate at 300mg daily and freeze dried garlic at 3500 at bedtime, both of which has definitely worked for me in the past to jack up endogenous T production. I'm 168lbs and 15.91% bf right now. Will recheck in 4 weeks to see how well my ideas actually work.

Agree with Bridge. Would probably be effective w/o just transferring dependance to another exogenous hormone.

I'm coming off 16 weeks of boldenone myself and just started zinc glycinate at 300mg daily and freeze dried garlic at 3500 at bedtime, both of which has definitely worked for me in the past to jack up endogenous T production. I'm 168lbs and 15.91% bf right now. Will recheck in 4 weeks to see how well my ideas actually work.

You're so ripped omg :)

Top Bottom