Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation contest!!!!!!!!!please read!!!!!!!

johnnyrockit8665

If you were not aware already, due to sponsors backing out at the last minute. The original transformation contest was unfortunately cancelled. Anyone who paid to enter the original contest will, if they haven't already, be refunded by EF and has nothing to do with what I am about to announce.

Now I know myself and others here where bummed out when they found out the news. So I got in contact with the great moderators and sponsors we have here on EF to see if they would be so kind to reach into their own stashes and make donations to be given away as prizes if we decided to have a contest on our own. I am excited to announce that they were generous and backed the idea 100% .

So here we go……

A new transformation contest is born and open to any registered member of EliteFitness.com male or female. It will cost absolutely nothing to enter and has nothing to do with the original contest. The only pre-requisites will be before pics with a specific object that will be announced through PM before the start of the competition. Also a log/journal must be kept throughout the entire 90 days and be updated at least once a week with your progress. The more information that is posted in your log the better the mods and members of the site can help you reach your goals. Other than that there are no rules you can do and use anything that you think will help you out. The only thing I ask is that everybody be safe!!!!!!

The start date will be Feb. 1st 2012 and will end 90 days later on April 30th. The cut-off date for entry will be Jan. 28th and the log and pics must be started and uploaded no later than the 5th of Feb. If you have problems doing either one you can contact myself or a moderator and we will gladly help you out. Remember this is a "Transformation Contest" so the members of this site will be voting for the top three people that improve the most over the 90 days of the competition. Prizes for the top three will be announced at the end of the competition for the simple fact that I don't want that to be the reason why you enter. I would like you to enter because you are ready to push yourself harder than you ever have before, can use the camaraderie of like minded people, and for the priceless knowledge that the mods and other members will generously share with you to get you to the best shape of your life. This is more about bragging rights than prizes, they are just a bonus and are only even possible because of the generosity of the mods and sponsors involved.

If you are interested in participating or have any questions contact me through a private message (PM) asap! After the cut off date stated above, I will send PM's to everyone that has entered with the info they will need to post in their log/journals, and what they need to have in the pics with them to prove they are taken at the beginning of the contest. I would like to thank Needto, Zedhed, Radar, Stevesmi, Arabian, and Stryker for allowing me to put this together and for their donations and time. I am hopeful that more mods and sponsors will get involved as the ball gets rolling on this and if I missed you it was not on purpose.

One last thing, I am doing this because I am a proud member of this great site. Which in my IMO is the best on the net, with the most knowledgable mods and members. I expect nothing less than respect! So please be positive and supportive to all who participate there will not be tolerance for anything less. If you don't like anything about this competition you don't have to participate and/or you can quit anytime. Since it is not costing nothing to enter you will be out nothing. Again this has NOTHING to do with the original Contest offered by the site itself that contest was cancelled and this is just an alternative………………

Good Luck to all that enter and please spread the word the more we can get in on this the better!!!!!

Last edited:
The motivation to compete is really all the reward we really need

~EZ

thanks for the support on this cali lets get these girls in there bumpin elbows with the boys. I have a feeling they are gonna give a run for our money!!!!!

Hey bro!! This is great you all set this up , and i totally agree that EF is the best out there. Count me in I'd love to enter.

I will pm you now!

I'm in too, but can't figure the posting of pics...it have to be my phone...Idk..Ughhhhh...:)
Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom