Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sky's Log

playmatesky

Okay...I'm gonna do this to keep myself motivated. I know a lot about nutrition/fitness but of course I do not know it all. So my goal is to learn more and more as time goes by and to actually incorporate the knowledge into my workout/nutrition program.
I have been working out for a long time now but my problem is to much partying and sweet foods. So my plan of attack is the following:

To lean out more and see cuts. Last my stats were checked was a while ago. I was 137 and 16% b/f. Now...I haven't had my stats checked for a few months and since then I have been pretty good but also not as strict when it comes to cheating. I took a cheat day into a cheat weekend and all out party hardy weekend. So I am determined not to party until Halloween at this point. HELLO SKY YOU NEED TO READ THIS COME EVERY FRIDAY. lol

I would really like to drop to about 11 or 12% b/f. I am really not to concerned with the number on the scale although it does freak me out where it is now today at 131.
My stats are scheduled to be checked on the 11th of October.
I am pursuing my modeling career again after taking time off. I had a few photo shoots scheduled for the first of November but I dont think I will be ready in time so I pushed it back and said I would contact him when Im ready. So I am shooting for the end of November instead. So 8 weeks of hard core dieting and more cardio than usual. And then after that point cardio will be decreased some.
I did try a carb rotation diet and it sucked for me. I am such a bitch without my carbs and I think I set myself up for failure that way cause I get so bitchy that I wanna eat anything. So I am trying a 40/30/30 split now.
As always...Im open to suggestions...and comments...
Btw...how do I post pics?

Tuesday September 27th:

8am: applied yes and took 1 cardio breeze along with glutamine

am cardio: 47 min :::: 356 calories burned:
walk/jog and copycat jenscats uphill lunges 100 since her legs are so fricken hot! This was outside up a hill on the street and people were looking at me like I was an alien or something. lol

9am:
1/3 c. quinoa flakes with cinnamon
1 scoop of pea protein with water and ice
glutamine in shake

Ltyrosine, estro balance, naturethroid, b12 shot, glucorell,magnesium,hydrozyme

12:45
half of turkey burger
2 c. salad
1 c. chooped cucumber
1 tbs. Flax Oil
1 Tbs. Apple cider vineger
5 oz. yam

Glucorell, Naturoid, hydrozyme, omega 3 pill, L tyrosine

3:30

1 scoop Pea Protein
1 tbs p.butter

Legs:

A1.
Romanian Deadlift 70x6 75x6 80x6
A2.
walking db lunge 12x12 20x12 20x12
A3.
Inverted Leg Press 0x25 0x 25 0x 25

three minute rest after doing all three exercises than all over again x3 total

B1.
Low Pulley Single Leg Hip Extension
30x12 30x12 30x12

One minute break until b2 then b1 again X3 total

B2. Prone leg Lift] knees bent bwx12 bwx12 bwx12
One minute break before going back to B1

5:30
post workout shake
2 scoops pure whey and water

Met a friend for a Martini...Just one

too long between this last meal damn it!

5 oz chicken breast
1 c. green beans
2 tbs. cashew mac nut butter

hydrozyme,4 multi vitamins, vitamin c

Total calories: 1386 35/23/42

fat: 51 grams 35%////// carbs 96 gr 23%//////Protein 139 42%

Last edited:
12:45
half of turkey burger
2 c. salad
1 c. chooped cucumber
1 tbs. Flax Oil
1 Tbs. Apple cider vineger
5 oz. yam

Glucorell, Naturoid, hydrozyme, omega 3 pill, L tyrosine

LOL, wish I coulda' seen those lunges!! lol

Good luck. I'm curious to see the bf% after those few fun months.

Hi Sky :)

Glad you started a log!

You can upload pics by:

replying to this thread & scrolling down to where it says upload pics. Other people use photobucket, but I'm not sure how that works.....someone else can jump in here

playmatesky said:
Tuesday September 27th:

8am: applied yes and took 1 cardio breeze along with glutamine

am cardio: 47 min :::: 356 calories burned:
walk/jog and copycat jenscats uphill lunges 100 since her legs are so fricken hot! This was outside up a hill on the street and people were looking at me like I was an alien or something. lol

LOL

I had a little kid ask his grandmom: "Why is that lady walking like that?" :lmao:

Got to do mine tomorrow!! :verygood:

Yeah it was kinda funny. And exhausting., Especially since I had to fdo legs 6 hours later. I think I will make sure I do not do them on leg day.
As far as the pics go...I tried uploading them before and they are to big OI guess. Does photbucket resize them? I am so bad at this computer stuff.

Top Bottom