Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2005

Looks like you're losing some water! How do you feel on the lower calories?

Good job on negotiating your raise girl! I worked my butt completely off for a year at this male egotistical ran company in my division. Well They brought me in to congratulate me on this HUGEEEEE 1% raise! I looked at them like WTF! Basically saved their contract seriously and that's what I'm worth. I laughed and said, "that still won't even by me lunch once a week." Yeah I left there a few months after for a 10% raise with another company and took two of their people, MUwhhhhaaaaaa!!

treilin said:
Good job on negotiating your raise girl! I worked my butt completely off for a year at this male egotistical ran company in my division. Well They brought me in to congratulate me on this HUGEEEEE 1% raise! I looked at them like WTF! Basically saved their contract seriously and that's what I'm worth. I laughed and said, "that still won't even by me lunch once a week." Yeah I left there a few months after for a 10% raise with another company and took two of their people, MUwhhhhaaaaaa!!

Good for you, Trelin!! I'm glad you showed 'em. That's how it's been in the past for me too, and this year I went in armed with reports from salary.com and comparing jobs from monster.com, along with the nerve to speak up and fight.

scorpiogirl said:
Looks like you're losing some water! How do you feel on the lower calories?

I seem to lose and gain a little water everyday if you look at my posted daily scale weight. I haven't lowered calories, but just started tracking my macros. I'm trying to carb cycle (no carb, low carb, high carb) just to shake my system up.

My trainer also recommended that I get my thyroid tested since the weight (and bodyfat) never seems to come off me past a certain point. I am also going to work on a smaller/less indulgent cheat meal and I've just thrown cardio back in, so we'll see....

I have a feeling that'll do it for ya'! Just need a little change-up. :)

Tues, Dec 6th

Made appointments to get body fat measured and blood work to check out thyroid and sugar. I want to be armed with numbers and facts to take into 2006.

I have a 4 day mini trip planned for NYE where I plan to just let loose and go crazy so a lot of this month's work is so I can prepare and compensate for that. But then I plan to be back in full force from Jan '06. :Perk: I want to be a lean, mean machine by the time sumer hits!

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

No carb day

6:30am:
50 mins spinning class

8:45am:
2 jalapeno chicken sausage links
1/2 cup steamed broccoli

11:35am:
1 turkey burger patty
veggies - eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers
15 almonds

3:30pm:
4 oz cajun spiced chicken breast
veggies - eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers
15 almonds

5:15pm:
4 oz cajun spiced chicken breast
steamed spinach

6:30pm:
2 tbsp ANPB

10pm: (was starving - was going to have a whey shake but needed more!!)
2 jalapeno chicken sausage links

Totals: ~1370cals (24g carbs, 150g protein, 73g fat)
Macros: ~5c/45p/55f

Last edited:
Wed, Dec 7th

Scale weight: 122lbs

I just counted all my pre-X'mas festivities and I have four parties including a Puerto Rican Christmas feast to attend between Dec 16th and Dec 21st so far!! :worried:
My plan: Eat as clean as possible on the days I can, keep my cardio up, get in my strength training and not beat myself over the rest.

7am: 45 mins cardio
30 mins elliptical in cross-trainer mode
10 mins stair mill (valley,hill,valley,hill,valley)
5 mins cooldown on elliptical

9am:
1 cup egg whites
1 scoop whey powder
1 slice spelt bread

12:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
veggies: eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers
1 slice spelt bread

2:45pm:
2 oz cajun spiced chicken
veggies: eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

5:15pm:
4 oz cajun spiced chicken
15 almonds

6:45pm:
1 tbsp ANPB

8pm: Upper body workout

Incline chest press:
1x12 with 45lb bar
1x12 with 45lb bar + 5lbs
2x12 with 45lb bar + 10lbs
1x12 with 45lb bar + 5lbs

Assisted pull-ups on Gravitron:
4x12 with 100lbs

Overhead cable pulldown (lying down):
4x12 with 25lbs

Bi/Tri Superset:
1x12 alternating bicep curls with 10lb dbs/1x12 diamond push-ups
3x12 standing full extension bicep curls/3x12 tricep dips

9:15pm:
PWO shake of 1 scoop whey mixed with water

Total cals: ~1300 cals (65g carbs, 168g protein, 39g fat)
Macros: ~20c/50p/30f

Roonytunes said:
Wed, Dec 7th

Scale weight: 122lbs

I just counted all my pre-X'mas festivities and I have four parties including a Puerto Rican Christmas feast to attend between Dec 16th and Dec 21st so far!! :worried:
My plan: Eat as clean as possible on the days I can, keep my cardio up, get in my strength training and not beat myself over the rest

Exactly!

12/8

I got my body fat tested this morning. I suspect the back pinch was a little off (higher than should be), but regardless I'm content with the number: 15.9%
I took off 2 months from cardio in Oct & Nov and 3 weeks off the clean eating in Oct to binge excessively while my family was visitng, so it's good to see that my body has adjusted relatively well from all that.

My measurements to date (compared to end of August when I was 14.7%):

Chest 30" (- 3/4")
Bicep 11" (+1/4")
Waist 22 3/4" (- 1/2")
Abs 30 3/4" (-1/4")
Hips 381/4" (+1/4")
Thigh 19 2/3" (-1/3")

As can be seen, my body is being reshaped and I am told this is what I want. I need the fat to redistribute more evenly as well. We took shoulder growth measurements today to track too and I need to try to bring out my shoulders to match my hips with my upper body workouts.

Goals: Try to maintain as much of this as possible through the holiday season. I was also told to possibly wait to cut again till Feb because I will be too cold in the winter with less body fat. I'd personally like to start up again in Jan. I have a trip to Miami planned on Feb 10th, and would like to be in good shape for that. So we'll see....

The journey continues :artist:

Top Bottom