Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnant after using var

fitness4life

I've been doing some reading on gear and pregnancy. I'm currently on var and coming to the end of my cycle, and I want to get pregnant within the year. Now, I've found an article that said that women should wait 6 months before trying to get pregnant to prevent deformities in the baby. Now that was with test, would this be the same on var?

Test (whatever flavor of test) has a longer ester than var does - the point is to be sure all the stuff has cleared your body -- the presence of DHT (same stuff that causes male pattern baldness) is what can mess a fetus' sexual organs so all of that needs to be clear of your body.

But its sort of just common sense to put your child's health ahead a cycle.... I don't know that there's a whole pile of medical research but like I said -- that's just common sense and IMO killer important to pick your priorities. NOT speaking as a doc, the window for var is a subset of the window for test. You have 6 months left in the year if there's something magic red letter date about the end of Dec 2007 that you be pregnant by -- but please if you want to get pregnant "this year" then I'd toss the var cycle ASAP.

I agree with Sassy. The health of your future child should supercede EVERYTHING.

You should be "clean" off EVERYTHING - including fat burners and other various supps for at least 3 months before conceiving, or even TRYING to conceive. You should be clean off AAS for AT MINIMUM 6 months.

Maybe some view this as "overkill" - but in my opinion, I would rather KNOW I did everything to protect my future child than wonder.

Sassy69 said:
Test (whatever flavor of test) has a longer ester than var does - the point is to be sure all the stuff has cleared your body -- the presence of DHT (same stuff that causes male pattern baldness) is what can mess a fetus' sexual organs so all of that needs to be clear of your body.

But its sort of just common sense to put your child's health ahead a cycle.... I don't know that there's a whole pile of medical research but like I said -- that's just common sense and IMO killer important to pick your priorities. NOT speaking as a doc, the window for var is a subset of the window for test. You have 6 months left in the year if there's something magic red letter date about the end of Dec 2007 that you be pregnant by -- but please if you want to get pregnant "this year" then I'd toss the var cycle ASAP.

Thanks, it's something that we're considering and of course we seriously just starting talking about this in the middle of my cycle and I want to try soo bad, but I don't want to take the chances of something happening to the baby. And waiting 6 months to make sure it's out of my system, just seems way too long to wait. And I could always as a doctor about this, but it seems like when it comes to gear, they are not too familar with a woman taking it. So, 6 mths should be alright then start or do u think I could give myself a shorter period of time?

hmmmm...

the only thing would think would be an issue would be fertility. even being off of var for a couple weeks should be fine. 5 half lives to terminal elimination.

with injectables because there can be long term release, storage in fat, re-esterification- particularly nandrolone, can see how their MIGHT be some minor possible issues.

though agree with the sentiments expressed by sassy and daisy, the health of the child should come first and foremost.

if their is research to the contrary would be interested to see it, the hormonal melieu of pregnancy is a very interesting one.

Agree with macro et al

Go off and get some blood work done...that would be a very basic first step to see what your hormonal profile is

Shadow, I didn't even think about that - stupid of me, since when I got my initial blood done pre-conception, they found my hypothyroidism. An absolute Godsend, since low TSH (hypo) INCREASES your chance of miscarriage.

It is stupid, irresponsible and selfish to worry more about a cycle than a future child. It is absolutly BEYOND me why you would be looking for "shortcuts" when you are talking about the health of another helpless human.

Daisy_Girl said:
Shadow, I didn't even think about that - stupid of me, since when I got my initial blood done pre-conception, they found my hypothyroidism. An absolute Godsend, since low TSH (hypo) INCREASES your chance of miscarriage.

Exactly what I was geting at.

Thanks for your input...like I said i'm not planning on getting pregnant just yet. I was planning on doing one more cycle this year, but I think this will be my last and will give my body min 6mths to get rid of everything, again, thanks!

Top Bottom