Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Eve 2006

Well I did it! I weighed myself today and have managed to gain back every ounce I lost 5 years ago!! I must say - it was fun though! Surprisingly I am ok though! At first I was going to cut out all protein and go back to fruit and veg but I have dieted since I was 11 and I am sick of binging and starving, this diet and that diet so I am not excluding a food group this time and I am going to track calories - probably through ww online because that is easy, my workouts are great - running is great so I will monitor and adjust as necessary. So here we go!
Wt.118.8
Run - 5 miles 9 minute pace
Meal One: - grapefruit (1 point)
Gym - Bi's/tri's
Meal Two: -1/2cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 raw egg mixed in, 1 yellow pepper
at 5.5 points - 14.5 to go.

Thank you for your post :rose:.

I love running as well for stress relief. Nothing like pounding the pavement with your problems & leaveing them THERE.

If your goal is body fat loss, IMO you need to train with weights. Too much running can negatively impact your goal if you are not careful. Make sure you are eating enough.

Is your cardio in the AM & training in the PM? If so good. If not, do cardio post weights. :D

Thanks so much Bunny! Yes, cardio in the am. But - I will gladly take any and all advice so please keep it coming!!
Today had been off to a good start!
Wt:117.6 - down 1.2 pounds!!
Run was very good! 5 miles and then a 1 mile walk.
Trained chest this morning and will go back for shoulders tonight with hubb!(hubby is just to queer of a word!)
Spoke to a woman in the gym who weighs 90 lbs soaking wet - she said she eats every 2 hours and has icecream every night! Her arms look good thoug. I feel positive - I know I can get this fat off if I stay focused!

Have not updated but things are going well! Workouts have been much better and diet is finally on track. I am eating more protein and finally - after 40 years am eating small portions!! I am determined to reach my goal by New Years!
Cardio today - 5 mile run
Weight training - am was back thid evening will be bicep and abs
Food intake today - hhmmmm
after the run I had a protein shake with unflavored gealtin - made it thick and goopy - yumm!
meal2:
2.5 ounces chicken with cut up celery
Meal 3: -Soy protein and cottage cheese 1%
just had a few more bites of the cottage cheese as I am off to the gym and do not want to be distracted by my stomach!

Top Bottom