Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Eve 2006

jkmom

I am starting my New years diet ournal a bit early because I would love to have a different resolution for once in my life! My eating has been horrendous and I am anxious to get bac on trac. The only way I lose is to go way low carbs - atleast in the beginning. I am not fortunate enough to be able to do low GI carbs ust yet. - Letters in my ey board are not woring - sorry!
Anyway, I am planning on a run/wal tomorrow at 4:30 as I have to be on the road by 7:00am.
Tomorrows worout is arms. Wish me luc - I am going to need it!!
Oh, Beginning stats - 5'3 - 120 22%bf - 42 years old - wor full time, wife, MOM!!

WOW! Could the support here be any better!!! I just love this place! Thanks so much my mentors!! I am sooooo imprressed that you both have stayed dedicated! I read both your posts as often as I can! Jen - you have done so well! I am so glad that your knee is healing and that you are still journaling! It is very inspirational and helpful to many people!
Bunny - again thank you for the support!!!
Today had been off to a good start! Did a 7 mile walk/run with my X-Vest on - weighs 20 pounds. I needed this to get my head clear. Went for a "cleaning" after that to rid the pre diet toxins! I am going more keto diet than anything else - I need to - I know it is not "balanced" but - why start balanced now!! I really need to lose the carb cravings though and this always does it!
Started with turkey and then some tuna salad - very little mayo. - Need to get that sludge feeling!
Working out later with "Joe testosterone" - aka dh!! I love working out with him! He uses every short cut in the book - looks absolutely gorgeous and does about 4 sets and says - ok let's leave! I like to do 104 sets - not really - totally natural though - maybe some B complex - so we are a good pair! - Sort of balance each other out!
Have a great day guys!

Hey now that is a GREAT goal!! Welcome and we look forward to you log and getting to know you!!

I just love this board! The support is fantastic! I had a good day yesterday - stayed all protein but still am not comfortable with my nutrition. I want the weight off but I also want to be on a realistic program. I swelled up like a balloon yesterday too. Anytway, I had a great workout - biceps -how can you go wrong(!) and then met my daughter at the park - she wanted to walk home -4.5 miles so I joined her because I love the conversations we have on these walks! She is great! My ND came over last night - we are good friends - she has a practice in Manhattan and CT. She brought some green powder that she is using at her practice. She took my juicer - made 2 gallons of cucumber, celery, and very little carrot juice and told me to drink it today to rid the swelling I was experiencing. She also said my color looked awful and wants me juicing more colorful veg and carrots. I am willing - she looked at my eyes and all this other hocus pocus stuff and said I really need vegetables and fruits now - not many fruits. I am lucky to have her so I will do this - it is interrupting my weight loss plans but according to her the weight will pour off and my health, stamin, etc will improve. This is an easy plav for me because I have all of the tools. The last time I stayed consistent with this I did reach my goals so again, I am willing. Her husband is a Personal Trainer and has a studio in Manhattan as well so she is familiar with that lifestyle as well! So, today as we were running late I only had time for a 3 mile run. DH and I are off to the gym shortly - Chest and tri today. So far I have had 32 ouncces of the juice - very tasty btw! So much for my egg and crab omlette!

Well, the cleaning out diet definately cleaned me out! I like what Saddy wrote about diets - I want to follow up with her on that. The vegetbles do increase my appetite so I really wnat my protein back!
Had a great workout this morning - ran 4 miles and went to the gym for back/bi.
Food was protein today - Keto shake after run with Jay Robbs egg powder. After training a small tuna crab mix. - Loads of water.
The only definate thing I can say for sure with the diet is I will not consume junk food and I will limit fruit.

Oh Boy!! Great run this morning!! Only 5 miles - did a 9 minute pace but it felt really good and really strong! Had a great chest/ tri workout yesterdy too! Today I am hitting back and bicep - Can't wait!
Bought 2 new pair of running sneakers today - this will get me through Thanksgiving - hope to do a few races 2 1/2 marathons coming up that Icould potentially be ready for in October. Diet is going well. I realize I have to eat protein - can't do the cleansing diet I wanted to - not fair to keep putting my body through it! Food for today
Protien omlet - one egg 1 scoop Isopure - sooooo good!
4(?) ounces chicken breast
1Scoop of pro powder - killed my sweet craving!
I am going high/low protein days - I will probably cycle every three days or so - carbs will come from vegetables and a bit of fruit on my carb days. This program is great! I have to get the fat off asap!!

Hmmmmmm.....I'm gonna' go out on a limb here and say you like to run?!?!?! lol

So what exactly is your goal other than to get the bf down. Increase muscle at all? How do you train?

Welcome.....back (so I hear - lol) :)

Top Bottom