Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the site

SnipersGirl

Hi! My name is Lauren, and I am new to the site. I have been working out for about 2 years, with no real goals in mind. I got serious for about 6 months when I was training for the Marine Corps OCS last year, but when that fell through, I got complacent. My husband is in Iraq, so now I really do it just to pass the time. Anyhow, I have been asked several times over the past year if I compete. To be honest, the first time I was asked, my response was, "In what?". :)

I am 6'2" and currently 195lbs. I have no idea what my bf% is, but can tell you that I would just as soon die as give up junk food. :) I was around 10% at one point, but am pretty sure I am far from that now.

I may never have the self confidence to actually compete, but I think I would like to step up my training and get in shape to be able to.

Essentially, I would like to lean out and really add some definition to my body. I would also really like to talk with other women who share my interest in fitness!

Any suggestions are welcome (especially recipes... I hate fruits and veggies) :)

Nice to 'meet' you all!

Thanks caligirl85! I hope to 'meet' a lot of great women on here with similar interests, and I really hope to get some inspiration to look as great as I am sure the rest of you do!! :)

Welcome to EF. You came to the right place it's a great forum with plenty knowledgeable people.

Donna

Hi! My name is Lauren, and I am new to the site. I have been working out for about 2 years, with no real goals in mind. I got serious for about 6 months when I was training for the Marine Corps OCS last year, but when that fell through, I got complacent. My husband is in Iraq, so now I really do it just to pass the time. Anyhow, I have been asked several times over the past year if I compete. To be honest, the first time I was asked, my response was, "In what?". :)

I am 6'2" and currently 195lbs. I have no idea what my bf% is, but can tell you that I would just as soon die as give up junk food. :) I was around 10% at one point, but am pretty sure I am far from that now.

I may never have the self confidence to actually compete, but I think I would like to step up my training and get in shape to be able to.

Essentially, I would like to lean out and really add some definition to my body. I would also really like to talk with other women who share my interest in fitness!

Any suggestions are welcome (especially recipes... I hate fruits and veggies) :)

Nice to 'meet' you all!

I think you would benefit from reading through jens post as Jen has same goals as yourself and allot of us have put advice on there. Regarding diet, training supplements ect. Good luck !!

Donna

Thanks everyone! I think I will be spending a lot of time on here in the near future! I am really excited to learn from you all!

Nice to 'meet' you all!

Hey Lauren,

Welcome to EF! My name is Jen and I just joined as well and I think Donna said it well, that we have some of the same goals! I am not new to the gym..but I want to step up my game and lean out and get some great definition, so welcome!! ;).

Please look through my posts as these ladies have provided some stellar information and it might be of use to you as well.

We should stay in touch and encourage each other on!! I have no doubt that you can reach whatever goal you'd like. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Nice to meet you!
Jen

Thanks Jen! I have been in the gym for a couple of years now, and actually used to be a NASM Certified Personal Trainer a few years ago, but to be honest, when it comes to me, I seem to be clueless lol. My biggest interest right now is my diet. I might spend all weekend on here looking up recipes and eating schedules!

Thanks again for your reply!

Thanks Jen! I have been in the gym for a couple of years now, and actually used to be a NASM Certified Personal Trainer a few years ago, but to be honest, when it comes to me, I seem to be clueless lol. My biggest interest right now is my diet. I might spend all weekend on here looking up recipes and eating schedules!

Thanks again for your reply!

Check out Jjtt's posts on my thread. She gave me a diet/meal plan to follow and that's what I'm following! She (along with everyone else) has been super helpful!

Top Bottom