Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the site

Hi, great to hear you are getting sore- that's a good sign :)
Let us know how you're doing with diet and if you see any changes...

Zed... Yup.. A normal day for me... Organic oatmeal with a monster for breakfast... Couple of sandwiches an some snack wells cookies for lunch, some organic oat cereal for a snack then about a pound of cheez it's on the way to the gym (washed down by yet another monster). :)

I don't mind eating protein, I just don't like preparing it.

Fortunately, I have great genes, but I would like to see how good I could look if I put some effort into my diet!

Jjtt... I modified my diet very slightly lol. I am now eating ground sirloin with brown rice for lunch, and some muscle milk after the gym. ;) I love the soreness, and like feeling proud when I make gains in the weight I can lift.

I was telling my husband how I had (2) 45s and a 35 on the tbar for my last set of rows the other night, and I was giddy with pride. Lol. It doesn't take much to make me proud of myself.

This forum is great for motivation! You are all wonderful!

Zed... Yup.. A normal day for me... Organic oatmeal with a monster for breakfast... Couple of sandwiches an some snack wells cookies for lunch, some organic oat cereal for a snack then about a pound of cheez it's on the way to the gym (washed down by yet another monster). :)

Fortunately, I have great genes, but I would like to see how good I could look if I put some effort into my diet!

Jjtt... I modified my diet very slightly lol. I am now eating ground sirloin with brown rice for lunch, and some muscle milk after the gym. ;) I love the soreness, and like feeling proud when I make gains in the weight I can lift.

I was telling my husband how I had (2) 45s and a 35 on the tbar for my last set of rows the other night, and I was giddy with pride. Lol. It doesn't take much to make me proud of myself.

Wow!! Look at you go on your rows!!! That's awesome! I would be proud of that myself!!
I'm like you about protein/meat..I actually don't like preparing chicken or eating it. I have to just slam it down and think about other
Things. If I could get all of my protein from shakes or bars I would...but I know that 'real' animal protein is better.

You're doing great! Keep posting as you are a source of my motivation!! ;)

Aww that's so nice! I feel the same way... You are all great sources of motivation!

I am actually excited for leg day tomorrow! :)

Hey snipers dam nice on those rows. You are doing them from the floor right? Thats the best way! Do you reps so that you stop on the floor each time and then accelerate like hell bringing it up to your chest. Of course be careful of the boobs, dont wanna smash em! LOL:google:

Zed... Lol you actually made me giggle. ;) if nothing else, I can say that form is one thing I don't compromise on. I would much rather do a half rep then one with bad form. I was a trainer for a couple of years, and that was always my biggest pet peeve.

:D

Jeez you're nearly as tall as me and rowing similar weight since I changed my form to proper :shame: so that should make you even happier. Haha.
Welcome to the board, there's heaps of smart, experienced people here who'll help you out if you ask.
But sounds like you're on the right track with the diet altering.
I know the carb loving type.., my girlfriend lives on candy, chocolate, fast food (low bf% though) makes me sad haha

Thanks Btb... I think girls just like junk food!! Some of them are just far better at controlling the desire to crush it!! :)

So... I decided that I am going to start a new thread with my workout progress... I know that sounds a little self-centered, but I thought it might be a great way to get feedback and maybe even possibly some encouragement ;)

You guys are great btw! :D

Thanks Btb... I think girls just like junk food!! Some of them are just far better at controlling the desire to crush it!! :)

So... I decided that I am going to start a new thread with my workout progress... I know that sounds a little self-centered, but I thought it might be a great way to get feedback and maybe even possibly some encouragement ;)

You guys are great btw! :D

Great idea, it isn't self centered, it should be a way to help your drive on the lacking days.. Dont want everyone asking why're you're skipping workouts do you...

Top Bottom