Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24K...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
I was checking out your gallery first off you look great. Your hams and quads are killer your abs are coming along nicely.

Next time you take pics makes sure there is a light facing you or above you and do't use the flash it washes you out. Your back is coming along great too from what I can see just the flash washed it out a bit.

superqt4u2nv said:
I was checking out your gallery first off you look great. Your hams and quads are killer your abs are coming along nicely.

Next time you take pics makes sure there is a light facing you or above you and do't use the flash it washes you out. Your back is coming along great too from what I can see just the flash washed it out a bit.

YEP you do look awesome.
:chomp:

Mental note - thanks QT for the tip - that is if I could ever get over myself to take my own pics. :worried: :rolleyes:

Please do V the few pics I have seen of you you look great. :qt:

Oh almost forgot to mention Miss24K damm girl nice BOOTY!!!!! :D

lol don't know where I've been, I only saw this thread now....

Thank you QT, and thanks for the advice, I'll definiately do that next time I take pics :)

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to superqt4u2nv again.

Miss24k said:
lol don't know where I've been, I only saw this thread now....

Thank you QT, and thanks for the advice, I'll definiately do that next time I take pics :)

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to superqt4u2nv again.
Anytime girl keep up the good work :qt:

Top Bottom