Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lyle McDonalds rapid fat loss plan...

you can download the e-book on lyle mcdonalds body recomp website

I don't dare pass along the details cuz the dude is like...the internet copyright police of his own books

Not familiar with the diet so did a little research and their are some incredible results. Do you like it better than IF?

I can't say that I like it much at all...the cheat meal was a mistake...turned in to a cheat day today
I was following the IF timing w/o the carb cycling obv and honestly felt strained but im focusing to much on food psychologically

Im going to have to restart this today and Im thinkin of runnin it straight through for 11 days like a cat 1 instead because my willpower on this diet so far blows

I can't say that I like it much at all...the cheat meal was a mistake...turned in to a cheat day today
I was following the IF timing w/o the carb cycling obv and honestly felt strained but im focusing to much on food psychologically

Im going to have to restart this today and Im thinkin of runnin it straight through for 11 days like a cat 1 instead because my willpower on this diet so far blows

you can make the diet a bit more lenient and that will help with staying on track. I rarely follow any diet to a T, same with workout programs.

Im actually going to my regular low carb eating until monday when hubs goes back to work
having him home has completely thrown off my schedule...so monday will be a do over start and I may actually allow a tad more fat on this diet

I had a couple spoonfuls of mac n cheese....living dangerously!

so...today is reset day
hubs isn't home/back to work today so thats helpful because hes a foodie and makes me a little nuts.
I decided not to focus on diet or training fri-sun at all ..diet wasn't atrocious but it wasn't awesome and Im not going to step on the scale...

so, for today the only thing I'll be eating is chix, greens, and egg whites...I will be having crystal light tho which I don't normally do but I think I need some sort of odd flavor to get through this.
I don't plan on having a cheat meal or cheat day provided weight training doesn't decline from tonight's training baseline

Top Bottom