Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just out of curiosity. NO NEED FOR FLAMING!!

I *think* SuperQT has .... but I may be TOTALLY wrong. PM her. (sorry if I am wrong, for some reason I thought I remembered her posting about it on IT ..... )

Daisy_Girl said:
I *think* SuperQT has .... but I may be TOTALLY wrong. PM her. (sorry if I am wrong, for some reason I thought I remembered her posting about it on IT ..... )
LOL not yet but it is suppose to go into the end of my comp prep. Carth unless she is competing don't get her to run it. I am spliting my dose on it only running 12.5 mg as proviron is rather strong.

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL not yet but it is suppose to go into the end of my comp prep. Carth unless she is competing don't get her to run it. I am spliting my dose on it only running 12.5 mg as proviron is rather strong.

What do you get from the proviron? leaner? Stronger? acne? libido??

Carth said:
What do you get from the proviron? leaner? Stronger? acne? libido??
Leaner and hard it is really only a competition prep drug used very sparingly. I do not suggest a none competitor run it there is no need for them to get that hard and lean for every day life.

Damn, I must be seeing into the future. I guess I read that you were going to do it in the future, lol. It's those damn kindergarteners again, hahaha. They suck your brain out. :)

Proviron is not really a drug to take lightly, and like QT said - if she ain't seriously competing, prob ain't worth it. It is quite androgenic.

Daisy_Girl said:
Damn, I must be seeing into the future. I guess I read that you were going to do it in the future, lol. It's those damn kindergarteners again, hahaha. They suck your brain out. :)

Proviron is not really a drug to take lightly, and like QT said - if she ain't seriously competing, prob ain't worth it. It is quite androgenic.
Indeed it is has me rather nervouse I may not even run it to be honest. I am still weight out the risk reward on it.

Top Bottom