Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hoteacher -COMPETITION DAY!

hoteacher said:
Hey Everyone!!!!

Thanks SOOOOOO much for your support! It's over!!!! I won my lightweight class...had to do a posedown. Can't say I expected that! Had NO IDEA what I was doing...but just told myself all this hard work comes down to THIS MOMENT!!!! Didn't win the overall show...but I am VERY HAPPY with the first place trophy for the lightweight class. Sassy or Nsashbl will post pics. Have to thank QUADSWEEP'S SISTER for talking me into the show...have to thank QUADWEEP for all of his support as well.....and DEFINATELY NEED TO THANK MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND FOR HIS UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT AND TO SASSY WHO INSPIRED ME FROM THE START!!!! I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life!!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW MY STUDENTS my first place trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more weeks and I will be back up on that stage!

HT

Wow!!
::applause::

How wonderful!

You inspire us all.. but most of all I can't help thinking how blessed your students must be to have someone so stout of heart: who can shine so bright as example as what can be done by hard WORK!!!!

You deserve a huge thank you from all their parents...

WOW, WOW, and WOW!! I am just amazed! I will echo in with everyone else, you look to have the best smile and stage presence and you look like you were having fun!

Congrats on your 1st place win :dance2:

Thank You so much for everyone's kind replies! I have to tell you...IT WAS A BLAST!!!! VERY NERVE racking however to stand in front of 2000 people in hardly anything at all. But As Sassy told me before I went on stage...people paid money to see a show...show them one! I cannot thank Sassy ENOUGH FOR HER SUPPORT this past weekend. Through this whole process, there have been so many people who have helped me so much with supoort, knowledge and CONSTANT encouragement. I am hoping my husband or if Sassy gets a chance :) will post up finals pics....I am computer illiterate and have no idea how. Good news is, bringing the trophy to school to today to show the kids...can't really show them pics ya know what I mean ? :) Teacher in a posing suit...not so professional :) ha! ha! ha!

Thanks AGAIN SO MUCH!
HT

I'm so pround of you! What a job well done, you should be one proud hot teacher!! Hugs to you....CONGRATS

HT...the expression on your face says EVERYTHING!!! Congratulations...absolutely AWESOME!!! You have given the little ones in your class such inspiration...you have put hope in there eyes that no matter what, if you put in the hard work and put your mind to it YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!

Wow this is awesome!!! I think besides the awesome physique it definitely shows that Hot Teach was enjoying the on stange competition. Congrats!!!!!

Note to self: Smile a lot on stage!!

I'll put all the pics on her yahoo Page, but here's a few for now.

Were all very proud, and have no negative feelings about getting beat in the overalls. The woman that won had way less symetry, and was barely still a woman. Her size is the only thing she had, and HT and I would never set a goal to look like her. I took a close look at her after the show and was shocked. I'll leave it at that!

Thanks for the support everyone....

ru7lh5.jpg
Middleweight top 5
ru7ls4.jpg
Lightweight ,(her class)
ru87f6.jpg
The red middleweight won
ru87qb.jpg

ru87zk.jpg

ru8869.jpg

ru88cx.jpg

ru88ly.jpg