Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hoteacher -COMPETITION DAY!

Hot damn girl!

BTW my inside source told me that aside from one guy in the men's open, you were the hardest person there.

Dayum.

And another one in 2 weeks! Should be a walk in the park!

HT you looked so awesome I love that great big smile. Thanks for posting pics. Any chance you guys got her routine on video? I would love to see the finshed product of that.

Awesome job, HT!!!! Big, BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! You really did look like you were having a GREAT time! :)

nsashbl01 said:
I'll put all the pics on her yahoo Page, but here's a few for now.

Were all very proud, and have no negative feelings about getting beat in the overalls. The woman that won had way less symetry, and was barely still a woman. Her size is the only thing she had, and HT and I would never set a goal to look like her. I took a close look at her after the show and was shocked. I'll leave it at that!

Thanks for the support everyone....

QUOTE]
Wow the girl in the red won!!! She looks like she has no neck, among like you thought... woMAN

I was just looking at the heavy weight winner. She looks awfuly smooth - size, but not cut at all. How many competitors were in her class?

IMO HT is well defined yet still feminine. The lady in the red just looks way too manly to me.

(No disrespect intended to anyone.)

Damn woman you look amazing!

:rose:

congrats

HT - curious ... how do the kids react to this transformation? The parents? The staff? Others not 'hep' to how hard you've been working?
:D

Last edited:
scorpiogirl said:
I was just looking at the heavy weight winner. She looks awfuly smooth - size, but not cut at all. How many competitors were in her class?

The Middleweights had 8 total. Out of the top 5, I wouldn't have picked the girl who won. Here's the top 5

rubak8.jpg

The girl on the right won, I liked the taller girl in red.

Que_66, you should hear her voice!

Top Bottom