Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Honest Poll - What Do YOU Workout For?

Why Do You Workout/Train?

• I workout primarily for health benefits....and the other things are secondary

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • I workout primarily to be more attractive to the opposite sex...and the other benefits are secondary

Votes: 39 40.6%
  • I work out because I compete in some form of competition...

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • I workout simply because I enjoy it...and am not concerned with how I look to the opposite sex...

Votes: 25 26.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all want to be more attractive to the opposite (or same) sex

We all want to be/stay in a good health

and most of us like to impress, either other people or just ourselves

I like looking better than everyone else
Stress relief
Makes me feel amazing
I rarely get sick when I'm in shape
And to live a longer, healthier life

I train because I do track'n field, the field part: throwing events. They require some strength.
Because I want to see my limits and push them a little farther. I'm a peculiar thing at my gym, because few women or girls lift heavy weights with a goal for more strength. I'm already 42 and still trying to get stronger.
Because of health. They diagnosed articular rheumatism. Luckily, I didn't have to be pushed to the gym. In fact, the therapist I visited tried to talk me out of heavy weights, but I mostly ignore those advice. I go heavy as long as my body stays in one piece. Of course I don't train if I feel rheumatic pain. But I never had since I started taking that medicine.

I think the health benefits are tied with the strength benefits (which weren't actually included in the poll).
Then comes looking hot. I think that's pretty cool. So does Majutsu. And the increased libido is fun, too!
I haven't competed yet, but Maj wants me to compete with him in a contest in the spring. I have to say, though, that the thought of getting up in front of a bunch of people all slicked up in a bikini freaks me out just a tad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom