Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlie things that annoy...

Tatyana

Elite Mentor
I justhad to put on three different pair of tights to get ones that matched my dress and boots.

Of course I had to dig out really comfy boots as my feet hurt from ones I wore yesterday as they are girlie boots and most fashionable footwear hurts.

New tights, even the 'one size fit all' are always a bit too short and the gusset rarely initially meets the body, and in the process of pulling up the legs, I run them.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What girlie things annoy you?

Jewelry. God love it but my goodness, do I really have to tangle through all that mess to find something that will make me look pulled together?? Really? I buy it, love it, and have to have it. But, rarely wear it. I'd rather use conversation and my mind.

Nail polish - I know it makes you looked pulled together once more but what about us ladies that use our hands for a living? I love the way my nails look when they are polished to perfection. But, even the most expensive manicure lasts a day with me. I had a friend once that used gloves to do anything that might chip her polish. Is it really that important? How about just trimmed, clean, buffed nails? When did that ever go out of style?

Did I mention I can not stand undergarments? I rarely wear them because my wardrobe consists on workout pants and sports bras but when I do, I can't wait to get home and take them off (and sometimes don't even wear them out). I have a drawer full of sexy things to "wear to bed" but really....how much sleep are you going to get? If you wear them just for the purpose of sex - well, then how do you casually put them on (because god knows I'm not wearing them under clothing) and then appear to your partner as if you've had it on all along just for him to rip them off? I just can't get that one down. I am so thankful my partner simply likes me naked. Or, solo with panties. Unfortunately, I have taught my son to love being naked too. He is just turned 5 and now what used to be cute is becoming a bit of a problem. The moment he walks in the door he is like me - he starts stripping. I guess it can't be all that bad.

I could go on and on. Thanks Tat for inviting us to vent!

Gel or acrylic nails, natural colour with nail art lasts for close to four weeks on me.

Before this wonderful discovery, I would spend freaking hours sorting out my nails only to have them smudge or goudge out, or then chip within three days.

Annoyance,I am sometimes put off spending 20+ quid a month on getting them done.

I love lingerie, I have spent a small fortune on loads of gorgeous matching bras and knix.

What I hate is that when I am off season and fluffy, my previously wonderful knix now roll down due to teh chub. So this means I have to buy knix in XS, S and M (and I have expensive tastes).

Gel or acrylic nails, natural colour with nail art lasts for close to four weeks on me.

Before this wonderful discovery, I would spend freaking hours sorting out my nails only to have them smudge or goudge out, or then chip within three days.

Annoyance,I am sometimes put off spending 20+ quid a month on getting them done.

I love lingerie, I have spent a small fortune on loads of gorgeous matching bras and knix.

What I hate is that when I am off season and fluffy, my previously wonderful knix now roll down due to teh chub. So this means I have to buy knix in XS, S and M (and I have expensive tastes).

I have expensive taste in lingerie as well (well, everything). I wear La Perla. What annoys me is having to wash them by hand or they'll get ruined. I have to do the little unpleasant task today and I'm procrastinating.

I get weekly manicures and pedicures. Sometimes it annoys me having to spend that time getting it done. Damn!

LOL, all of the above!!

sometimes i'd spend hours trying on different outfits........and in the end id end up with jeans and t-shirt. then i'd be like what a waste of time, i could've just thrown that on in the first place and saved some time.

LOL, all of the above!!

sometimes i'd spend hours trying on different outfits........and in the end id end up with jeans and t-shirt. then i'd be like what a waste of time, i could've just thrown that on in the first place and saved some time.

LOL!

That could be me.

I did that last week at work, it took me 30 minutes to pick out an outfit, then I realised I was out on the wards and had to dress more professionally so I wore the dress I had on the previous day.

I have FAR too many clothing.

I am in the process of sorting them out into keep, e-bay, charity shop and recycle.

Not being able to find comfortable, attractive shoes or boots that fit, period.

I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE and DESPISE SHOE SHOPPING, it generally leaves me in tears.

I'm tall, 5'9", I wear about an 11, plus I have a normal width foot with a narrow heel. Beside the fact that most stores don't even stock 11s, when I do find them apparently all shoe manufacturers think if you have a long foot it MUST be wide. Same goes for clothing that can accomodate wide shoulders. Apparently all clothing manufacturers think if you have wide shoulders you must have large breasts.

I can get away with sports bras and t-shirts, shorts and jeans are unisex but dress shoes, winter boots? Hopeless.

i'm with musclemom about the shoe thing. I have big feet and thick calves... finding boots that fit and are comfortable is barely worth the trouble.

Shoes are #1 for me. I love wearing heels, but then I hate wearing heels. My feet are sore for days after a night of dancing. (Which only seems to happen if someone we know gets married)

Rebecca D

Top Bottom