Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlie things that annoy...

Shoes are #1 for me. I love wearing heels, but then I hate wearing heels. My feet are sore for days after a night of dancing. (Which only seems to happen if someone we know gets married)

Rebecca D
That's an easy fix, just bring along a change of flats that match your outfit if you're going to be dancing. You'll have a ton more fun.

At the very least, they've got a ton of gel and other padded inserts specifically for heels, try some of those.

But if you're dancing and your feet hurt for days afterwards, that's bad, I'd bring backups. You could wreck your feet permanently and that's a whole world of hurt.

Shoes are #1 for me. I love wearing heels, but then I hate wearing heels. My feet are sore for days after a night of dancing. (Which only seems to happen if someone we know gets married)

Rebecca D

This reminds me. I looooove shoes. Have been a shoe addict my whole life. I also adore high heels and used to wear them all day. But, now that I'm older, is really hard on my back, and my feet hurt like mad. So, what do I do? I keep buying those super high heel Louboutin's and only wear them out to dinner and have to take them off once I get home. That annoys me!!

I see in movies where women wear high heels ALL THE TIME and I just dont know if thats realistic? Do any of you wear heels to work everyday? Becuase I cant. And I LOVE the way I look in heels, I feel skinnier and prettier and taller, but I couldnt wear them everyday. Only on weekends. I look so dowdy during the week in my flats.

I would say shoes are the worst. Men have no idea. Well, most men. hahaha

Tied with waxing which SUCKS. No, waxing is the worst.

I see in movies where women wear high heels ALL THE TIME and I just dont know if thats realistic? Do any of you wear heels to work everyday? Becuase I cant. And I LOVE the way I look in heels, I feel skinnier and prettier and taller, but I couldnt wear them everyday. Only on weekends. I look so dowdy during the week in my flats.

I don't wear high-heels everyday. But, I do wear a medium heel most of the time and I'm ok with that. When I was younger, I did wear high-heels all day and it was awful; I just didn't know better. Lol!

Waxing IS the worst. That's why I no longer do it. Laser is much better!

Natural height does have it's advantages, I guess, nobody ever noticed I spent my workdays in Sam & Libbys or their like.

I can't wax, tried it once, ingrown hairs everywhere, bad scene. When our finances loosen up I want to get a home laser system, zap those little bastards into permanent oblivion in the privacy of my own bedroom.

I can wax small areas but thats it. I had my legs waxed ONCE and it was SO painful. I would never do it again.

I can wax small areas but thats it. I had my legs waxed ONCE and it was SO painful. I would never do it again.

one time i tried to wax my own bikini area. that was a disaster.

Being pregnant sucks. Im sure labor pains are not fun. I wonder how the pain compares to having your legs waxed? :worried:

I HATE skinny jeans....I love the way they look on other women, but hate them on me... my legs are too short :( not fair lol

Top Bottom