Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend looking for a fatloss cyle???

KAUGA

What's up??
I was wondering if you could help me out? My girlfriend is looking to cycle something to help her lose fat!! I was wondering if you could give me a nice mild cycle with no side effects??? She has already been on ECA stack and it wasn't to bad!! But she wants to try something else!! I was thinking either winny tabs, clen, or maybe anavar!!! Can you please tell me what you think she should take from your experiences???

Thanks,
KAUGA

If you look at other posts you will read that doing a cycle will not make one lose bodyfat! Using AS will preserve muscle while dieting.....Losing bodyfat is all diet, training and cardiol and TIME. And choosing a AS without sides is difficult, because you never know untill you try and see, everyone reacts differently so what works for me, may not work for you...Post a sample of her diet and training, cardio routine and we can further help..A few changes in that could be the answer instead of using AS, it is a big step and you need to do a lot of research and she needs to be aware of the sides and everything that goes along with using. Make smart choices and think things through.....

new@gettinbig said:
If you look at other posts you will read that doing a cycle will not make one lose bodyfat! Using AS will preserve muscle while dieting.....Losing bodyfat is all diet, training and cardiol and TIME. And choosing a AS without sides is difficult, because you never know untill you try and see, everyone reacts differently so what works for me, may not work for you...Post a sample of her diet and training, cardio routine and we can further help..A few changes in that could be the answer instead of using AS, it is a big step and you need to do a lot of research and she needs to be aware of the sides and everything that goes along with using. Make smart choices and think things through.....

yeah, what she(?) said :)

we really need to dispell this myth that you can pop a few pills or take an injection or two and you're magically lean... AS is only good as the work you put into it... if you havent' got the diet/training down, you'd be better off flushing you're money down the toilet (especially since the AS of choice of women are pretty expensive)... or you can give that money to me hehehe :)

I gotta agree that its nice to have little helpers like clen or T3 when trying to lose bodyfat, but really, it is diet. Everyone gets sick of hearing it, but once you do it, you'll see that nothing works like a good clean diet. I had clen and T3, and ended up using pretty much just the ECA all the way through, the couple days with clen just drained me, and so I stuck with what would give me the better energy and "feel better" - ECA. This was on my pre-contest diet, but pretty much the same idea - lose body fat. Good Luck!

Gotta agree. If you aren't on a schedule (eg. for a competition) focus on totally clean diet & training/cardio. This will get better results w/o sides. Loading ECA can burn you out if you don't take a break. Clen can put you on the edge of an anxiety attack and be $$$. T3 can f* up your thyroid for life. Most of the vets will tell you don't do it w/o AS. You will lose bf and everything else.

Clean diet & training, everything in moderation, and some patience will work better in the long run. Also a note - if YOU are putting HER on a cycle, what if you break up or something (god forbid, but...) if SHE doesn't understand what is going on w/ the cycle, it just ain't fair. Else get her on these boards so she can learn and make the decision herself.

Knowledge is power!

Top Bottom